Best Digimon in your opinion?

Thanks to the way the battle system was designed, there's no Digimon that's good in every situation. So there isn't a best overall Digimon. I'll give out what I think the best are for each type though.

Vaccine - WarGreymon - Because he can pierce DEF.

Virus - Lilithmon - Because she can pierce INT.

Data - Sakuyamon - Because she can erase buffs.

They did a great job making a lot of Digimon good though.

as what ExHaseo said... there is no such "best Digimon" since each has their own strength and weaknesses...for the final party I am using:

my main:

UlforceVeedramon - Lets your party to attack first all the time. mine have Speed Charge Field and Mental Charge Field

Lilithmon - Phantom Pain.. nuff said... also has Final Aura(or X-Aura... can't recall which)... had her with (1k HP) and Durable Personality

PrinceMamemon - have Texture Blow (Dot status)[used very rarely] and Character Reversal (Bug) [used when fighting Vaccine type]... also has Final Heal

on bench:

Seraphimon - with Perfect revive.... healer or when fighting Virus types

Mastemon - back up healer

Sakuyamon - buff remover

Rosemon - or another Data Digimon

PlatinumNumemon - back up for PrinceMamemon

Beelzebumon: BM - like Lilithmon...but deal Physical DMG

Black Wargreymon - like Beelzebumon and Lilithmon

Magnamon - or any Free type...

Very viable Digimon would be:

Ulforceveemon because he is giving you always the first attack.

Jessmon. Easiest way to beat some very specific Bosses.

Lilithmon and Crusadermon because they got int/def piercing attacks.

Sakuyamon and Kuzuhamon one takes stat buffs like atk int and speed and the other takes % buffs like evade and criticals.

Mastemon because she is able to deal 25% dmg to any opponent. Quite useful to deal major dmg at tanks.

MarineAngemon (was that its name?) as healer

Edited by RyuVienna

Koromon is OP as "F" I rekt a guy once with mine online :D

But yeah, there's a lot of good combinations you can use right now I have a lot of Royal Knights in my party. Jessmon and Gankoomon is really good together, Sakuyamon is also good with the Mandala, I really like LordKnightmon (Crusadermon) because of PENE-PENE-PENE-PENE-penetration (XDDD) and UlforceVeedramon with the buffs and recently I really got into Dynasmon (He's a double edged sword but can be pretty good in some fights.) Belzeemon BM is a really good one with High single target DMG but can be killed quickly if not carefull. I really liked my early Seraphimon-Ophanimon-Sakuyamon combo. :D

But tbh there's tonns of other good combos :D

Edited by HauntingTsundere

Jesmon has a great passive skill that lets you tank and counter any attack until the next turn, it's great for enemies that spam attacks in succession (imperialdramon) and for enemies where you have to just survive (Lucemon Satan Mode).

Mastemon has high level light and dark skills but also the unique skill that takes away 25% of an enemies max health, very useful at the start of battles with enemies you'll have to chip away at.

Jesmon has a great passive skill that lets you tank and counter any attack until the next turn, it's great for enemies that spam attacks in succession (imperialdramon) and for enemies where you have to just survive (Lucemon Satan Mode).

Mastemon has high level light and dark skills but also the unique skill that takes away 25% of an enemies max health, very useful at the start of battles with enemies you'll have to chip away at.

Mastemon doesn´t take 25% of a digimons max HP but of its lowered HP. so you won´t kill anything with this attack unless only 1 HP is left (not sure if the Attack wouldn´t deal 0 dmg). Thats why you might wanna use it at the beginning of battles against very tanky and long living opponents and exchange it after the second round to have someone finish the job. You probably just confused the terms a bit. I just wanted to make it clear so other people won´t be disappointed when Mastemon doesn´t kill everything in 4 turns ^^

Not like I´m in any position to judge someones english looking at my own >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Rosemon is good but Rosemon Burst Mode is amazing. Passive skill restores a bit of health to each active digimon each turn, and she's got I think perfect revival as well as that 'final aura'? heal move, so she can heal a good bit of health as well as resurrect any fallen allies along the way. She's really been useful in online matches for me.