WHAT THE HELL? My save just reset itself!

I was through the third region, had a crap ton of diamond upgrades, over halfway to match 555, and over 20 coins.  I put the vita in sleep mode as always, pick it up and everything is back at the god damn beginning!  0 diamonds, 0 levels, 0 stars, 0 coins, yet trophy status still intact.  Redownload the save file from the cloud and nothing!  I also noticed before this shit that already completed levels going back to looking like they weren't completed even if I was 20 levels beyond.  To hell with this stupid, bug filled, broken game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This just happened to me. I tried Sony Support, but they were no help. They were asking when did I purchase the game (um, it's free to play) and they didn't even know what the support number from in-game does. What a waste of time. If someone happens to see this and is considering starting this game, DON'T DO IT. Before this, the daily spin was broken constantly.

This also just happened to me yesterday for the third time within the past two weeks and it was the worst.  And it happened immediately I was able to connect online (which has not been working for the past week for me).  This time all my characters (with the exception of the Priest and Ranger who went down to level 2) went from level 9 back to level 1, all of my power-ups were gone and no longer unlocked, and all the levels I had done up to level 33 were not completed.  I suppose the only positive side is I had over 800 gems..  So much wasted time grinding gone.  Again. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, it happened to me as well, twice. But luckily I only lost some of the progress each time.

There seems to be a connection between losing progress and the game being disconnected from/reconnecting to the servers. IIRC I always lost the progress I had made while being offline (as in playing on the go before returning home).

• 4 weeks later...
On 29.11.2016 at 2:08 PM, Darth Remi Helghast said:

Please refrain from using swear words and other explicit language in your topic title.

As for your problem, I am truly sorry you had to go through that. Having a save file reset really does suck. I have that happen to me several times on a few games.

There is neither of each to be found in his topic title.

• Like 2

On 29/11/2016 at 1:08 PM, Darth Remi Helghast said:

Please refrain from using swear words and other explicit language in your topic title.

As for your problem, I am truly sorry you had to go through that. Having a save file reset really does suck. I have that happen to me several times on a few games.

Where is the swear word? I hope you are not referring to "hell?"

• Like 1

On 29/11/2016 at 1:08 PM, Darth Remi Helghast said:

I'm also trying to figure out what swear words/explicit language because I can't see any as user: xAaron91 said if it's the 'HELL' part #slapsownforehead#

3 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

I'm also trying to figure out what swear words/explicit language because I can't see any as user: xAaron91 said if it's the 'HELL' part #slapsownforehead#

3 hours ago, xAaron91 said:

Where is the swear word? I hope you are not referring to "hell?"

3 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

There is neither of each to be found in his topic title.

Yes I am referring to hell. Whether you consider it to be one or not, it IS a swear word, and it is not necessary to use such language in a topic title. By all means, go all out in the body, but the title is not the place for that.

8 minutes ago, Darth Remi Helghast said:

Yes I am referring to hell. Whether you consider it to be one or not, it IS a swear word, and it is not necessary to use such language in a topic title. By all means, go all out in the body, but the title is not the place for that.

But it isn't a swear word because hell is another dimension just like heaven? Which heaven isn't a swear word so hell isn't either. Plus if it is a swear word they would learn students about heaven and hell if hell was considered a 'swear words', just like bastard and bitch which too arent.

6 hours ago, Darth Remi Helghast said:

Wow. First of all. It isn't a swear word. I am not religious but they use heaven and hell as words. Also, give yourself a break? Why are you being a police officer? Are you a moderator? If not, why are you doing it? If you are, he has done nothing wrong. 

Edited by xAaron91
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Darth Remi Helghast said:

Please refrain from exceeding your authority.

17 minutes ago, Darth Remi Helghast said:

Asking another user to have the common courtesy not to use cursing in their topic title is not exceeding my authority. 

Your request is simply ridiculous, that's all.

Neither is "hell" a swear word, nor does anyone have to adjust their topic titles to your irrelevant individual tastes.

• 3 weeks later...