So who is importing this?

Wavergray

The Asian version of Gundam Breaker 3 will have English subtitles which will make this game way more playable than the first two Gundam Breaker games.

If you don't know what kind of game Gundam Breaker is, it's basically a gundam based Monster Hunter game. You fight gundams and other mobile suits, break off their parts and use the parts to make stronger weapons and gundams to use. The Asian version comes out in june, who's importing it?

I'm on the fence right now, but if I hear great things about it I may just get it.

Edit: Here is a video with Amuro Ray and Char Aznable talking over some gameplay.

Edited by soultaker655

I want it but i dont know if ill import. Probably wont make its way here though

They're localizing Extreme Vs Force for the Vita and this trophy list, unlike many other gundam games, has been uploaded to the PSN servers with English as the main language.

Given the fact that an English version will exist Asia, I have a feeling that it will make it cheaper and easier for Namco America and Europe to release it in their continents as well.

Vita version will probably be digital only though. :/

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 1

They're localizing Extreme Vs Force for the Vita and this trophy list, unlike many other gundam games, has been uploaded to the PSN servers with English as the main language.

Given the fact that an English version will exist Asia, I have a feeling that it will make it cheaper and easier for Namco America and Europe to release it in their continents as well.

Good thing i do digital only for vita then :P

• Like 1

But its up on playasia for preorder, asia version with english subs. Edited by SquallLover

But its up on playasia for preorder, asia version with english subs.

Asia, not west :P

I thought it was already obvious but I mean that If an official North American and European release is confirmed then Bamco will do what Bamco does and go digital only on the Vita version.

I'll get it at some point, I need more Gundam games.

Truer words have never and could never be spoken. As for the topic. It wasn't that long ago i was pining over not having Gundam Breaker 2. WIll most likely get this a few months later to see how much language barrier i need to break down or if lord willing the game somehow comes over the great states of Merrica.

• Like 4

Truer words have never and could never be spoken. As for the topic. It wasn't that long ago i was pining over not having Gundam Breaker 2. WIll most likely get this a few months later to see how much language barrier i need to break down or if lord willing the game somehow comes over the great states of Merrica.

There can never be enough Gundam!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...