Ragnarok in-game time wrong

I just went(multiple times) to get ragnarok, which requires in the hollow area to defeat a string of enemies within 3 minutes. After failing the first time, I decided to get my phones countdown clock going(and I even started it during the loading to the area, before you even open the door). I set it for 3 minutes, and proceeded to kill. At the end I still had about 30 seconds left, however the game said I finished in 4 minutes! I've managed to get it down to 3min 30 seconds, but there's no way I can slice another 30 seconds off yet at lvl 152.

Wondering if this is just happening to me, or if it's a bad counter bug, or am I doing something that punishes me at the end and adds another 30 seconds to a minute to my final time?

It should start counting after you enter the area, but if you do buff yourself before the challenge starts, it could be the case.

I did finally get it, after I got to lvl 180ish. But I'm going to investigate this deeper. I'll notify here when I do, at the moment I'm heavily sick, and I'm trying to use the good times(Love you Tylenol! bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494) to work on Song Vote. And sense I get sick for like a month, it may be a while, unless I feel better soon bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1