Project Platinum: Skylanders (old -> Closed)

Xionx

Sigh... It's nice that there's another Skylanders game coming out, but man my wallet can't take anymore of this shit. Besides, I am still having a hard time getting the platinum for Trap Team thanks to Nightmare difficulty and how cheap Kaos is.

• Like 1

All new ppl added !

Sigh... It's nice that there's another Skylanders game coming out, but man my wallet can't take anymore of this shit. Besides, I am still having a hard time getting the platinum for Trap Team thanks to Nightmare difficulty and how cheap Kaos is.

Yeah , i was lucky that i decided to buy the black edition with kaos trap.  with him its a joke.

• Like 1

All new ppl added !

Yeah , i was lucky that i decided to buy the black edition with kaos trap.  with him its a joke.

It`s Good to Have a Eon's Elite Skylanders as They are the Most Powerful Skylanders along with a Kaos trap, it`s Best to Have more then one Eon's Elite Skylander as They Live Longer in Nightmare difficulty(I only Have Elite Spyro)

• 2 weeks later...

Crash Bandicoot is in Skylanders Imaginators^_^, I wished for Crash Bandicoot to be in Skylanders for a very long time^_^

Not only that, but they are bringing back Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, and Warped to the PS4 (therefore all you Crash fans can settle down). And I like the idea of creating your own "Skylander" in the game.

Maybe I can create Sora from Kingdom Hearts with the Keyblade, or make Cloud from FF7 lol. I cannot wait to see what people will create. But before that, I have to buy and start Skylanders SuperChargers first.

• Like 1

Atleast crash is only a "guest" character .... some ppl going crazy after hearing that crash is going to skylanders.... " skylanders ruined spyro , now its ruining crash" ^^

its a nice skylander guest ! . and im sooooooo happy when crash 1 , 2 and 3 is coming .... i was playing them in my childhood .... and crash 1 was hard as hell.

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 2

I got the Skylanders SuperChargers Platinum today, man, I was shocked then I Saw that Last Trophy I Needed popped, I was so Sure I needed to wait one day.

That Makes me a Portal Master until October 13/ October 14/ October 16 right?

1Lb32ecc.png

Edited by marvelcapcom3

• 2 weeks later...

@marvelcapcom3 I believe it is the 16th that it comes out.

I just Said all the dates it will come out, For me(EU) it will be October 14, for NA it will be October 16 while AU/NZ gets it October 13

Sign me up for Platinum as I have all 5 required

Skylanders Giants

Skylanders Spyros Adventure

Skylanders Swap Force

Skylanders Trap Team

Skylanders Supercharged

You Should make an elite category for having all available plats. For having the PS3 and PS4 version, and the NA and EU version.  I have all 9 that are available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the Skylanders SuperChargers Platinum today, man, I was shocked then I Saw that Last Trophy I Needed popped, I was so Sure I needed to wait one day.

That Makes me a Portal Master until October 13/ October 14/ October 16 right?

1Lb32ecc.png

I would love to join I have the original, giants, trap team (PS4), and swap force (PS4).

kalenemariesmith.png

Sing-me up for Gold:

• Skylanders Giants
  • Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
  • Skylanders SWAP Force
  • Skylanders Trap Team

I have superchargers, but a broken thumb prevents me from playing it at the moment.

Sign me up for Platinum as I have all 5 required

Skylanders Giants

Skylanders Spyros Adventure

Skylanders Swap Force

Skylanders Trap Team

Skylanders Supercharged

You Should make an elite category for having all available plats. For having the PS3 and PS4 version, and the NA and EU version.  I have all 9 that are available.

Please sign me up

games:

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
Skylanders Giants
Skylanders SWAP Force
Skylanders Trap Team
Skylanders SuperChargers

So , finally i have time again ! so leaderboard is updated !

sry for long delay !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...