Project Platinum: Skylanders (old -> Closed)

Xionx

I don't have any  :platinum:  but I do have several trophies in Spyro's Adventure so sign me up for the Extra award :)

i have the first 3 skylanders done. i own the other two and will have them done soon. I also own all pieces from the first two games. will get pictures soon :)

I'll take a gold award please. No superchargers for me... yet. 

I will sign up for this PP. Have the Skylanders Spyro's Adventures, Skylanders Giants, and Skylanders Swap Force platinum.

Put me down. I have all 5  xD

As for a picture, I have at least 1 of each and they are scattered about. I will post just 1 picture. All the Giants/TrapMasters and Vehicles are on different shelves. 

zLHAjDyh.jpg

Sign me up please. I have finished Skylanders Spyro's Adventure, Skylanders Giants, Skylanders Swapforce, Skylanders Trap Team and Skylanders Superchargers, so... all of them. :lol:

All added . sry took a while . Im little bit surprised that not many sign up here . Skylanders are fun and most of the time pretty easy Plats.

and @NerdRage04 :  awesome collection :) i will add a picture of my collection soon . i dont have every figure but lets say 75 % of them xD .

• 2 weeks later...

Sign me up please, I`am close to Platinum Skylanders Spyro's Adventure, Skylanders Giants and Skylanders Trap Team(Only 1 Trophy reminds) on Skylanders SWAP Force however I miss only 5 Trophies and I Plan to Start Skylanders SuperChargers(PS3) soon, I prepare myself for it With Skylanders SuperChargers(Wii U)

Sign me up please, I`am close to Platinum Skylanders Spyro's Adventure, Skylanders Giants and Skylanders Trap Team(Only 1 Trophy reminds) on Skylanders SWAP Force however I miss only 5 Trophies and I Plan to Start Skylanders SuperChargers(PS3) soon, I prepare myself for it With Skylanders SuperChargers(Wii U)

So did i understand it right , at the moment 0 games finished but a lot of close Plats? i add you at "Eons apprentice" =)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update Me please, I have Skylanders SWAP Force`s Platinum

1L465d36.png

By way, Any News on The 6th Game of Skylanders? Like it`s Name?

you have 3 now right?

I have no info about new skylander.  TBH i had an awesome Newsletter with all info first day , but they switcht from skylander to "all toy like " games and spammed my Mail with useless crap. But im pretty sure there will be new one next year or so.

you have 3 now right?

I have no info about new skylander.  TBH i had an awesome Newsletter with all info first day , but they switcht from skylander to "all toy like " games and spammed my Mail with useless crap. But im pretty sure there will be new one next year or so.

Yes I have 3, They did announced it, http://www.warpzoned.com/2016/02/activision-confirms-skylanders-6-new-call-of-duty-from-infinity-ward-destiny-expansion-in-2016-destiny-2-coming-in-2017/

• 5 weeks later...

It`s Here, Skylanders Imaginators!

The Next Game To Platinum in Skylanders Series(I wonder if The Wii U Version can use Bowser and Donkey Kong?)

Can You create Your Hero to Claim The Platinum?, Good Luck Follow Portal Masters

The Release Day is October 16, 2016(NA)  and October 14, 2016(EU)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/skylanders/images/6/67/PS4_Edition_Imaginators.png/revision/latest?cb=20160601122919

• Like 3

It`s Here, Skylanders Imaginators!

The Next Game To Platinum in Skylanders Series(I wonder if The Wii U Version can use Bowser and Donkey Kong?)

Can You create Your Hero to Claim The Platinum?, Good Luck Follow Portal Masters

The Release Day is October 16, 2016(NA)  and October 14, 2016(EU)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/skylanders/images/6/67/PS4_Edition_Imaginators.png/revision/latest?cb=20160601122919

wow this looks like an april joke ..... charakters look so bad ... !  own creation? they just run out of ideas ..... and figures are impossible with this custom charakters aswell..... very dissapointing.

wow this looks like an april joke ..... charakters look so bad ... !  own creation? they just run out of ideas ..... and figures are impossible with this custom charakters aswell..... very dissapointing.

Your creation is saved in a... What did They call it Again? Ah Yes, Creation Crystal and There will be 10 Creation Crystals to Buy(You get the Fire Creation Crystal in the Starter Pack to Make a... Fire Skylander) and Besides You get Play as The Doom Raiders and Some other Villains as well, also Some Core Characters from all 5 Games will Return.