Delisted games that are still obtainable

Shadiochao

I didn't even realise Asphalt Injection had been deleted :( I was planning on getting this. Physical version it is then I guess :)

It's very recent. Maybe even in the last two months, as it was its four year anniversary then.

If you're planning on getting it, you should probably do it soon. There are multiplayer trophies and the online servers are still up, but if the game got delisted then there's a chance they may be shut down before long.

I believe you can still do the multiplayer trophies ad-hoc with two Vitas so they won't become literally unobtainable, but most people probably don't have two Vitas lying around.

Thanks for that

Added both

Edited by Shadiochao

• 1 month later...

Warhammer 40K Space Marine PS3

Warhammer 40K Kill Team PS3 

Both games are only available in the US PSN store. Same goes for all the DLCs. Also the online pass from physical Space Marine EU copies cant be activated anymore, which means that you can only  play online with the US version.

Warhammer 40K Space Marine PS3

Warhammer 40K Kill Team PS3 

Both games are only available in the US PSN store. Same goes for all the DLCs. Also the online pass from physical Space Marine EU copies cant be activated anymore, which means that you can only  play online with the US version.

Kill Team is still available in Italy, UK, France, Spain and possibly all other EU countries expect Germany. I've checked personally. Just because it's not available in your country doesn't mean it's delisted everywhere.

Edited by Lance_87

Kill Team is still available in Italy, UK, France, Spain and possibly all other EU countries expect Germany. I've checked personally. Just because it's not available in your country doesn't mean it's delisted everywhere.

Oh sorry then. I noticed that Killteam and Space marine are both gone from the German store, but I only checked Space Marine in other EU stores. I assumed, that Kill Team  would be delisted there too, since its the same Publisher and Franchise and the games had  been connected with a crosspromo (Energysword). But then I really don't understand why they removed Kill Team only in Germany and Space Marine from all EU Stores o_O  

• 2 weeks later...

Please add Voltron: Defender of the Universe (and its DLC) to the list. It can be bought IN-GAME from the Trial version, at least in Europe. It costs something like TWO BUCKS, i'm not joking. There's also a DLC in the Store.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...
On 28/11/2020 at 11:56 AM, Deceptrox said:

This link seems like an external link from PSN. How is it?

• Like 1

On 28/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, Deceptrox said:

I really want this game now but i can't even find it on disc, is there anywhere else that sells it physically?