Broforce Trophy List Discussion

FlareXV

No Platinum..... :unsure:  :blink:  :jaymon:  :(  -_-.

It's an okay list, but I find it weird that there is only 9 trophies. It makes the game look like it has no content or replay value. 

Edit:

For an example of the weirdness I'm talking about look at the "You know how I said I'll kill you last?" trophy. It asked you to do something with a specific character, this trophy feel out of place since there's like 20 character in the game. Where are the other character specific trophies?

Edited by soultaker655

What a awful list... and only 9 trophies?  :facepalm:

The list looks pretty easy, I do like the names of the trophies. A shame about no platinum but who cares, I've heard the game is so much fun. 

Pretty boring list. Names are good. But all in all even without a plat... only 9?! Come on

Are you surprised? If you need to see how many trophies a "vote to play" title is going to have check the STEAM achievements for that game and it gives you a rough idea how many trophies are going to be there. All 3 titles from this past vote to play all had achievement lists on STEAM and out of all of them only Assault Android Cactus had the possibility of having the only platinum based on it having 29 STEAM achievements and turns out to be the only one. I chose Assault Android Cactus because it looked the most polished and we already got Super Time Force Ultra and Mercenary Kings which are to similar to Broforce.

• Like 1