Broforce Trophy List Discussion

FlareXV

Isn't the point of games to enjoy them regardless of trophies? I know trophies can make a game more interesting or fun but don't start complaining about a game because it doesn't has enough trophies imo.

Quote for truth! I couldn't agree more. It should primarily be about enjoying the game, and the trophies come secondary. When the trophies start to take precenence, that's when trphy hunting converts gaming from fun, to work. And I think most would agree that there's enough of work at work. :P

• Like 1

The shorter the list the better, so people would shut up about trophies. Even better if they can be earned sooner in the game so you get them out of the way and play for fun.

Trophies seems doable enough. Just wondering how difficult will be this ''Ironbro Campaign'' trophy

Edited by Roster13

Isn't the point of games to enjoy them regardless of trophies? I know trophies can make a game more interesting or fun but don't start complaining about a game because it doesn't has enough trophies imo.

I think you're getting it mixed up. No one is complaining about the trophies as a whole, we are complaining about the amount. 

Currently this game is FREE for those who got PS+ and a PS4. I played this one with my friend and it has a VERY entertaining to co-op. Even more fun if you got that type of humor... Then it would always be nice with a platinum and a lot of trophies. Maybe multiple gold trophies also... But what to expect. It's a typical PSN game I guess... And many PSN games tend to have less trophies overall. Personally, I don't only care about the amount of trophies either, but how hard and rare they are... I would say "0,006 %" rarity is more than enough to be excited about. I would be way more happy with this game completed than any 50 % common platinum. Only playing easy plats with no challenges would be boring. Just an example... Yesterday I finished my sons Lego Chima on PS VITA. And it was SO boring just because it was way too easy and a bit time consuming...

Edited by A-Rebirth
  • Like 1

Does anybody have a good suggestion where to get "You know how I said I'll kill you last?" best?

I am looking for a level where at the end of a level Satan is standing on a small cliff. Everytime I tried, I killed him without him falling.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Sometimes if you stand one side of him he'll run the other way (once the enemy he stands with has been killed), if you do that when he gets closer to the ledge you can throw him off (Don't know specific levels but this may help)

From a scale from 1/10 how difficult is this game people? :D

I've done Normal campaign and middle of the way through hard, don't know about iron bro but atm I'd give it a 4 or 5. Also if you do co-op its probably easier

• Like 2

Sometimes if you stand one side of him he'll run the other way (once the enemy he stands with has been killed), if you do that when he gets closer to the ledge you can throw him off (Don't know specific levels but this may help)

Thank's for the feedback, will keep that in mind and try to scare him

I've done Normal campaign and middle of the way through hard, don't know about iron bro but atm I'd give it a 4 or 5. Also if you do co-op its probably easier

Alright, thanks for the quick response dude! I'd rather not deal with a super hard game so I had to check! :P

It is very straightforward, simple, easy co-op, and really fun to play and it is free for PS+, so I think that'll make it popular for some time.

Although with 9 trophies, no platinum and just 315 points it's not exactly trophy hunters dream. And the "You're the disease, I am the cure" (aka finish Ironbro campaign) is really hard to achieve, I probably will not get it. Ever.

Could someone please describe this "hardcore"/ironbro mode ?

During normal or hard mode campaign you have unlimited respawns. You die, you respawn. either at the beginning of the Level or at a spawn Point. You can die unlimited times during a boss fight and only your frustration will make you quit. Every time you respawn you will be a different of the 35+ bros, each with different skills.

The campaign has like 15 stages that you can do step-by-step in this way.

In "Ironbro" you have 1 life (e.g. Rambro). Than you might free another bro (2nd life) (e.g. Brominator) and a third (3rd life) (e.g. The Brode)  and so forth. Up to a max of 30 lives, i think. You will have each individual bro only once. If he dies, he is dead. No respawn or restart of the level will bring him back. The life is lost. If at any point in the campaign the last bro dies, you are out of the game. If that happens at the final boss, you would have to do the whole Ironbro campaign again. From stage 1.

Imagine a group of heros marching out on a suicide Mission to kill Satan. If one dies, he is dead. Full stop.

If all die, you lose. Full stop.

Like this.

• Like 1