Is There Any One Interested In This ?!

dark69knight

For Sure, I Can't Wait to do some couch Co-Op again, Oh and sorry dark69knight about the topic post but if I can delete mine i would like to because you beat to the punch, i was one minute behind.

Its Ok No Harm Done  :P 

Nope, game was shit. Had to push myself to finish it even once.

I might get it when it's super cheap, just for mercenaries mode though.

If There Is One Thing Good In This Game It Will Be The Mercenary Mode

Other Then That I Totally Agreed With You

Yes definitely, I've never played RE6 before, but I heard there'll be a bundle with 4-5-6 in fall 2016? So I think I'll wait for that.

I Heard The Same To But I Am Not Sure

If Its True I Think I Will Wait

• Like 1

It was a very bad game. The ONLY thing that MIGHT make me consider it is that there are so few Couch Coop games on PS4....

I love playing games with my wife, and we are always looking for coop games to play - at the moment there are very few available (this is why i started playing Army of Two 3 last week, its not just because I hate myself!!)

More than likely I'll get the RE5 remake instead though.

• Like 1

It was a very bad game. The ONLY thing that MIGHT make me consider it is that there are so few Couch Coop games on PS4....

I love playing games with my wife, and we are always looking for coop games to play - at the moment there are very few available (this is why i started playing Army of Two 3 last week, its not just because I hate myself!!)

More than likely I'll get the RE5 remake instead though.

RE5 was way more fun in the co-op for me too. Actually, now that I think about it, RE5 had a mercenaries mode too right? There's no reason to buy RE6 then.

I'm interested in getting RE 4, a lot.

I'm half interested in going back to RE 5, because I ditched my copy when it came to PS+ because I thought I'd never leave the service, whoops.

And I'm not really interested at all in getting number 6, but 2 out of 3 and they're doing a bundle so I'll probably end up getting number 6 anyways.

• Like 1

I'm interested in getting RE 4, a lot.

I'm half interested in going back to RE 5, because I ditched my copy when it came to PS+ because I thought I'd never leave the service, whoops.

And I'm not really interested at all in getting number 6, but 2 out of 3 and they're doing a bundle so I'll probably end up getting number 6 anyways.

Same Here RE4 Is Priority RE5 & RE6 Are Same For Me As Long As There Are Shit Co-Up Partner

Good Thing You Can Play Co-Up Online Other Then That It Will Be The Nightmare Like RER 2 The AI Is The Worst I Ever Seen

Yes, I'm definitely interested, infIact  haven't played a RE game since RE4 on GameCube.

I've heard that a physical version of all the remastered games (RE4,RE5 and RE6) will be released in 2017 in North America, I'd like to wait for that if they bring it to europe as well.

Edited by Re-LoreLink