Is There Any One Interested In This ?!

dark69knight

To be honest no, but I'm definitely excited for RE5 and RE4, I'll probably get both of those again. I really enjoyed RE5, I personally don't get some of the hate that game got, will be awesome to play that through again, haven't played it since mid 2010  :blink: . I've played through number RE4 like 7 times and it never got boring, so I'll definitely enjoy playing that again. Tell you what though, RE4 better have a platinum after the PS3 port, otherwise someone's heads are gonna roll haha  :lol: .

Edited by SirDave1988

once was enough for me on this and resi 5, may pick up resi 4 again if it comes with a plat. if not i still have both the revs games, code x, both the remakes and the rail shooters to finish so no real loss if it dosent have 1 as  ive played it enough times on ps2 & 3.

Edited by Leenewbe

Same Here RE4 Is Priority RE5 & RE6 Are Same For Me As Long As There Are Shit Co-Up Partner

Good Thing You Can Play Co-Up Online Other Then That It Will Be The Nightmare Like RER 2 The AI Is The Worst I Ever Seen

RER 2 A.I is the worst you ever seen?

Guess you never played Revelations 1, your A.I partner don't do anything! they just follow you from room to room and during fights they just stand aside looking at you. even if they used their weapons they can't kill enemies, at least I'm glad that they can't be killed by enemies.

Edited by yellowwindow7

RER 2 A.I is the worst you ever seen?

Guess you never played Revelations 1, your A.I partner don't do anything! they just follow you from room to room and during fights they just stand aside looking at you. even if they used their weapons they can't kill enemies, at least I'm glad that they can't be killed by enemies.

I Play It With Friend Thats The Deffrence You Have The Option To Play With Someone Online At lest

I've never played Resident Evil at all. I know this game is bad, but I'm interested in the couch co-op. My friend and I played Army of Two Devils Cartel splitscreen, and it was so glitchy and hilarious at the same time. We'll probably have fun playing this, even if it is a burning pile of trash.

I recently purchased 5 and 6 for PlayStation 3 actually, but I'm glad this announcement came forward before I got stuck in.

I want to play them in order, so I have 0 and 1 to play before 2, 4 and 5 arrive.  

I would love for 3 to be available too, but I'll play Code: Veronica X in its place as that was nearly the third anyway.  I played 5 back on release, and whilst it wasn't what I remembered 1 to be I enjoyed it.

I haven't played many entries in the Resident Evil series yet, so this is good for me.

Just Onimusha left for Capcom to do now.

• 2 weeks later...

If they ditch the dodgy controls for RE4, this would be the one I most look forward too, cause it was awesome!

RE5 was pretty cool too, certainly for coop, so why not...

As for RE6, i would rather stick a fork in my eye whilst jumping up and down in a pile of cowdung, than have to play that piece of shit again...

• 2 weeks later...