Project Platinum Master List

Xionx

Big thx for your work Xionx. I saw that i already have plats in two more PPs as i knew :D

And wow, it's really cool to see all these games listed...

But i'm wondering about the One Piece games: there are already 4. Wouldn't that suffice for its own PP Thread? :)

Yes, One Piece (eventually), Naruto, and Dragon Ball Z would suffice for their own PPs but the Shonen Jump PP came before much of the existing rules, so it was free from them.

Yes, One Piece (eventually), Naruto, and Dragon Ball Z would suffice for their own PPs but the Shonen Jump PP came before much of the existing rules, so it was free from them.

So that means Shonen Jump PP will stay this way? No changes like taking games from this thread?

I think it should be done :P:D

Great job!

Just a few things.

Global:

I think you should omit the bonus games. They are bonus because they are included somewhere else, so including them pretty much equals putting them twice. On the other hand, what you could include are future games (provided the PP has them) like you did with my Kiseki PP. And possibly include soon to release PPs...? You could include link to PP after it's created. Albeit many new suggestions do not use any games from existing PPs, they usually ignore suggested and taken but not created PPs.

My own PPs:

Kiseki: Both Sora no Kiseki TC EVOLUTION and Sen no Kiseki III are not bonus games, they are just not released, but obviously will count towards the Plat rank upon release =D

J-Gems: GR Remastered can be considered bonus considering the rule =D

Nipponese

Baka Hentai: Criminal Girls 2 - delete the part after 2, it's just "trophy set" =D オメガラビリンス = Omega Labyrinth, 限界凸起 モエロクリスタル = Moe Crystal,  ぎゃる☆がん = Gal Gun, ぎゃる☆がん だぶるぴーす = Gal Gun Double Peace, バレットガールズ = Bullet Girls

Key: 智代アフター = Tomoyo After, リトルバスターズ!= Little Busters, クドわふたー = Kud Wafter

semicolon: STEINS;GATE 比翼恋理 (incomplete name, should be STEINS;GATE 比翼恋理のだーりん) = STEINS;GATE Hiyoku Renri no Darling, STEINS;GATE 線形拘束のフェノグラム = STEINS;GATE Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram

Now I need to run a cross-search comparison and make a PP for all games not in a PP.

:P

This idea was already proposed :awesome:

Also change this seriously: Onii-sama Out of Onii-samas into this 魔法科高校の劣等生 Out of Order / The Irregular at Magic High School Out of Order

Tehe pero~ :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Great job!

Just a few things.

Global:

I think you should omit the bonus games. They are bonus because they are included somewhere else, so including them pretty much equals putting them twice. On the other hand, what you could include are future games (provided the PP has them) like you did with my Kiseki PP. And possibly include soon to release PPs...? You could include link to PP after it's created. Albeit many new suggestions do not use any games from existing PPs, they usually ignore suggested and taken but not created PPs.

My own PPs:

Kiseki: Both Sora no Kiseki TC EVOLUTION and Sen no Kiseki III are not bonus games, they are just not released, but obviously will count towards the Plat rank upon release =D

J-Gems: GR Remastered can be considered bonus considering the rule =D

Nipponese

Baka Hentai: Criminal Girls 2 - delete the part after 2, it's just "trophy set" =D オメガラビリンス = Omega Labyrinth, 限界凸起 モエロクリスタル = Moe Crystal,  ぎゃる☆がん = Gal Gun, ぎゃる☆がん だぶるぴーす = Gal Gun Double Peace, バレットガールズ = Bullet Girls

semicolon: STEINS;GATE 比翼恋理 (incomplete name, should be STEINS;GATE 比翼恋理のだーりん) = STEINS;GATE Hiyoku Renri no Darling, STEINS;GATE 線形拘束のフェノグラム = STEINS;GATE Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram

This idea was already proposed :awesome:

Tehe pero~ :awesome:

Hm not every Bonus is there because an other PP has it too , some are bonus because they are not plattable anymore , or not localized. I was creating this list over an hour , i just wanted to add every single game. If someone search because he finished a game , than he sees "wow i get an point in PP bla , and a bonus emblem in PP Blub"

And for your jp translations ... im not sure if i can trust your "translation skill" anymore ...... you already trolled me once with the onii-sama thing .....(i know enough jp to know this means big brother.... but how in the world should i know if a game is called like that? )

Hm not every Bonus is there because an other PP has it too , some are bonus because they are not plattable anymore , or not localized. I was creating this list over an hour , i just wanted to add every single game. If someone search because he finished a game , than he sees "wow i get an point in PP bla , and a bonus emblem in PP Blub"

I see, I thought this thread was for people planning to create a new PP to avoid using already used games.

Okay, in this case, yea, bonus games should stay. (Just not in Kiseki PP :awesome:)

And for your jp translations ... im not sure if i can trust your "translation skill" anymore ...... you already trolled me once with the onii-sama thing .....(i know enough jp to know this means big brother.... but how in the world should i know if a game is called like that? )

Lulz, well, okay? =D 

You can wait for confirmation then =D

Also, this is transcription rather than translation =D

• Like 1

There already was a list, and it took forever to make :P. It's in the leaderboards.

Well... it's a bit outdated by now since none of the admins actually kept it up to date :P

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kon3figXutARYUw7Eqwnj6uOHev498e7yHhkfihv_Sg/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=538657714

It also lists all the games reserved for future PP's and PP ideas that have been suggested.

Nipponese

Finally somebody who doesn't type Phonogram.

Also worth noting Bullet Girls 2 when it releases.

Those are correct.

• Like 1

Also, this is transcription rather than translation =D

Satoshi ...... dont get picky ! i warn you !

Those are correct.

Yeah i know xD , i trust him on that , but i was just ....annoyed that i got trolled so easily from him last time ....

There already was a list, and it took forever to make :P. It's in the leaderboards.

Well... it's a bit outdated by now since none of the admins actually kept it up to date :P

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kon3figXutARYUw7Eqwnj6uOHev498e7yHhkfihv_Sg/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=538657714

It also lists all the games reserved for future PP's and PP ideas that have been suggested.

Your spreadsheet and this thread make PP seem like soooo much work. 

None of the admins could keep it up to date, because the tab was locked.

• Like 1

None of the admins could keep it up to date, because the tab was locked.

Hmmm... that's weird... I made it so people could check which games are already taken when suggesting new PP's. The idea was that the admins could update it.

I'm not sure if I accidentally locked it or Zone locked it for some reason. Anyway, we have this thread now, so it should be fine.

New added :

Idol:

The Idolm@ster 2

The Idolm@ster: One for all

The idolm@ster: Must Songs

Dream Club Complete Edition!

Dream Club ZERO Special Edition!

Dream Club Gogo

MIRACLE GIRLS FESTIVAL

100% as special rewards:

The Idolm@ster G4U 1-9

The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls G4U (1-9)

Dream Club Host Girls on Stage

I can truly appreciate the amount of work that went into this thread but, without some form of organization or structure, it just ends up being a massive post of text, where finding anything involves seemingly endless amounts scrolling and scanning.

These are just suggestions so, nobody's forcing you; the first two things that came to mind were:

1. Separate the list into 2 catergories; PP's that go by franchise name (Prince of Persia, God of War, Assassin's Creed etc) and PP's that are a mixed bag (Point and Click, Challenge Accepted etc).

2. List each section in alphabetical order.

Again, just suggestions to try and help.

I can truly appreciate the amount of work that went into this thread but, without some form of organization or structure, it just ends up being a massive post of text, where finding anything involves seemingly endless amounts scrolling and scanning.

These are just suggestions so, nobody's forcing you; the first two things that came to mind were:

1. Separate the list into 2 catergories; PP's that go by franchise name (Prince of Persia, God of War, Assassin's Creed etc) and PP's that are a mixed bag (Point and Click, Challenge Accepted etc).

2. List each section in alphabetical order.

Again, just suggestions to try and help.

I appreciate your suggestions, but i have lot of privat stress at the moment so i will not do major changes in next few weeks.  (only adding new lists as fast as possible)

First step was important, to set up a full list so ppl can search (with browser search) or copy the list for own editing.

When i have more time i will make list better , beautiful and more accesible.

Edited by Xionx

To be honest i think its good like this, they are in order of the release dates and the fastest way would still be to use Ctrl+F

yeah , i thought of adding an full alphabetic list in a Spoiler tag. so it is excluded from screen and ctrl+f search.

=)

how about a project platinum for Transformers?

War for Cybertron

Fall of Cybertron

Rise of the Dark Spark

Devastation

Dark of the Moon

Revenge of the Fallen

Bonus for having these on both systems*

Devastation

Rise of the Dark Spark

EDIT:

just enough as there are 6 plats, i already have 3 about to start Devastation myself

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

how about a project platinum for Transformers?

War for Cybertron

Fall of Cybertron

Rise of the Dark Spark

Devastation

Dark of the Moon

Revenge of the Fallen

Bonus for having these on both systems*

Devastation

Rise of the Dark Spark

EDIT:

just enough as there are 6 plats, i already have 3 about to start Devastation myself

It has already been suggested here, but no one wants to be the admin of the thread.

I remember diskdocx saying he wants to run it, but I don't know what happened after that.

Edited by soultaker655