good father is glitched ?

Blazhead

I don't think so.

Father and Son - Follow the schedule with Shaun and put him to bed in a good mood 

When you bring him home from school, there will be a small blackboard in the kitchen with his schedule. There is a clock in the living room and one in the kitchen to check the time. At 4:30, he gets his snack. You’ll find chips or a granola bar in one of the cupboards. There's also an orange you can give him that's in the bowl of fruit on the counter. At 6:00, he does his homework. Tell him to do it now and sit with him while he does it. At 7:00, he eats dinner. That will be in the refrigerator. At 8:00, it’s his bedtime. Make sure to go upstairs with him. When he asks for his teddy bear, it’s downstairs on the washing machine. Tuck him in after you bring him the bear.

Replay Chapter: Father and Son

• 2 weeks later...

I got this and Interactive Drama after following this steps. Thanks to ernobili20 from playstationtrophies.org back in 2011  :D  so they even remastered the glitches.

If you think this trophy is glitched well i was in the same boat...all you have to do is once u have completed the mall scene and the autosave comes on, the next time you can pause the game do it and quit to main menu. Then load up your save again and it should pop up...the same goes for the happy birthday trophy

Edited by BDRick35