Max Payne 1 coming to PS4 today

smellslikejavier

April 19th Update: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/04/19/new-on-playstation-store-ratchet-clank-invisible-inc-axiom-verge/

Max Payne appears listed again on the PS Blog, this time with a release date for April 22nd.

---------------

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/03/01/new-on-playstation-store-heavy-rain-mortal-kombat-xl-screencheat-more/

UPDATE: apparently they erased the game from the list, but it was definitely there some minutes ago as seen in the comments from the blog, so maybe they are not going to release it today?

----------------
Original thread:

It says that it's coming today but they didn't updated the Store yet and its trophies didn't appeared on this site so I thought maybe it was a mistake, or maybe it will be released later this day I don't know.

Anyways will you be getting it? waiting for a sale? or don't getting it at all?

b668ff91b4d3fffd7b8d04e16e9b2-orig.jpg

What PS2 game do you want to see on PS4? go here -> http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 4

ok now if this is coming out all we need to do to get all trophies with out trying is put in the cheats if I recall it's L1, L2, R1, R2, Triangle, Circle, X, Square for all guns and to never die it's L1, L1, L2, L2, R1, R1, R2, R2, Triangle, Circle, X, Square and for having unlimited slow mo thingy it's L1, L2, R1, R2, TRIANGLE, X, X, TRIANGLE.

Glad I put it down in the book that came with the game on ps2.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 2

ok now if this is coming out all we need to do to get all trophies with out trying is put in the cheats if I recall it's L1, L2, R1, R2, Triangle, Circle, X, Square for all guns and to never die it's L1, L1, L2, L2, R1, R1, R2, R2, Triangle, Circle, X, Square and for having unlimited slow mo thingy it's L1, L2, R1, R2, TRIANGLE, X, X, TRIANGLE.

Glad I put it down in the book that came with the game on ps2.

Yeah! but let's hope that cheats won't disable trophies, like with the GTA games lol

Has it got a platinum? if so than I'll buy it... if not than I'll just play it on my ps2. 

It will most likely have one, since the only ones that didn't had one were games with either short length or low budget, I don't know how to properly put it/describe them but a game like this will most certainly have a platinum, but we'll have to wait for the trophy list.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

Those ps2 games are great nominates for plus' monthly free games.

Just saying...

I agree, but thats just asking for complaints like

"I didnt buy a PS4 to play PS2 games" or "Ayy lmao now they arent even trying to hide the fact theyre giving us ps2 games!!!!11!!".

• Like 2

I agree, but thats just asking for complaints like

"I didnt buy a PS4 to play PS2 games" or "Ayy lmao now they arent even trying to hide the fact theyre giving us ps2 games!!!!11!!".

Well, some people complain in order just to complain. You can't make everyone happy.

Personally, I would be really happy if we were given these games. I never had a ps2 ( I was too young basically a kid and I told my parents to buy me a ps2 they were like ' son don't you have a playstation? '

Was Max Payne scrubbed from the blog post already? I don't see it listed... I only see people mentioning it within the comments section.  :huh:

yeah apparently they erased it from the listing, but it was definitely there some minutes ago, with a release date that said "1st March".

maybe they will release it the next week? i don't know, it was leaked some months ago on a rating site so it's definitely coming to PS4.

No platinum? wow that was a surprise, since this game has a lot of reputation I thought it was very likely that it would have a platinum, now I will get it only if it goes on sale, since I already played it many times and the platinum would have been an incentive for me to buy it day one.

I really hope that RE4 gets released with a platinum this time, since that one is a remaster instead of a port like this one.

• Like 1