Vague Trophy Description

SnowyWhiteFox777

How the hell do you win a deathwatch using only explosives if your start off with a weapon that is not an explosive?

What is a mega kill?

How do you beat the cheap ass boss?

How do you get the devastation trophy?

I didn't know what the replenish 150% trophies where and then I figured it out if anyone didn't know either. You need to get the healing pack or ammo pack and stand next to your teammate to restore their health or ammo until you restore them an entire bar and a half over time.

Edited by SnowyWhiteFox777

How the hell do you win a deathwatch using only explosives if your start off with a weapon that is not an explosive?

What is a mega kill?

How do you beat the cheap ass boss?

How do you get the devastation trophy?

I didn't know what the replenish 150% trophies where and then I figured it out if anyone didn't know either. You need to get the healing pack or ammo pack and stand next to your teammate to restore their health or ammo until you restore them an entire bar and a half over time.

As you level up you will unlock different weapons, the first explosive weapon you unlock is the sticky bomb gun, then the molotov. Im with you on the boss, still havent killed it, very cheap indeed. I also still need devastation and mega kill trophies aswell. 

Mega kill is 4 kills to my assumption..(Double, Triple, etc.. idek) Devastation, I have nooo idea.

Haven't tried the singleplayer yet, was kinda confused at first since I tried it, beat the tutorial and I didn't really know what to do next.. lol.

Edit: nvm.. lol.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...