gltiched up

Lonemankane

is it me or is this game glitched up to hell? I mean am near the end of the game I think and the game is lagging up so much and everytime I lose all my lifes I pop up and about 5s I can't move for 10s and then am able to again the hell is going on? am at the part at the end where you run away from the demon thing and it's so laggy I can't run away I keep dying and going back to the start of the boss. 

• Like 1

This game is an complete mess right now, it is even in the state of it being impossible to do Deathfield on Hard since the game is laggy and it is moving faster than you can run. The only way to do it is either Time Bro or anyone who has the ability to fly for a short amount of time like blade or the chick with the machinegun for a leg. 

Deathfield on Hard since the game is laggy and it is moving faster

The game doesn't explain how to perform a sprint, try to push two time in the same direction and your caracter will moving faster.

that is the part am on, am playing it on hard and it's pissing me off, I can handle the game being laggy but this part is pissing me off the only way I see of me getting past this is if I play as blade but thanks to the bug that makes you stand still for a few secs you die such a bloody I was loving the game before all this.

The game doesn't explain how to perform a sprint, try to push two time in the same direction and your caracter will moving faster.

also yes it never tells you how to sprint but it won't help on this part of the game for it is lagging up so much that it is near unplayable if this is what we get for a vote a rushed out game then I think sony should just stop and let us pick what games we want for free that is a year old or over

but it won't help on this part of the game

Hmm it work for me, even with Terminator (which is really slow) you can pass this level in full sprint in hard mode, also the stun-bug can be avoided by pressing start at the beginning of the level and wait 3/4 seconds before go through the level.

• Like 1

Hmm it work for me, even with Terminator (which is really slow) you can pass this level in full sprint in hard mode, also the stun-bug can be avoided by pressing start at the beginning of the level and wait 3/4 seconds before go through the level.

that helps with the stun bug but it is still unplayable with how laggy it is

The game was doing this to me too..

So badly that in the final stage it crashed on me.. Luckily I was playing with my lil brother and then I joined back in on the session off of him.. Then it crashed on him literally a minute or so later.. Them he rejoined back on me.. Just a forewarning.. If it crashes on you, you've been warned.. It's lagging asf against the death field.. Honestly we just got lucky.. Didn't even know about sprint and we beat the game on hard.. Ah well.. There's always my ironbro run..

also yes it never tells you how to sprint but it won't help on this part of the game for it is lagging up so much that it is near unplayable if this is what we get for a vote a rushed out game then I think sony should just stop and let us pick what games we want for free that is a year old or over

They may actually have rushed the porting of this game. The game itself was not rushed, and was released a half year ago on PC and well received by critics.

I literally just learned it because on the Agility assasination mission they spawn me on a sign that is two right arrows, but I realized it after 20 deaths though. Also always in the beginning after the announcer stops talking when you spawn in, it just stop me for a second.

They may actually have rushed the porting of this game. The game itself was not rushed, and was released a half year ago on PC and well received by critics.

I know it was put out on pc first but the porting what I mean they rushed it so bloody am not going to do iron bro mode till they fix for I know I will die a lot on that mission thanks to how laggy it is and how bugged the game is

Had no problems with the trophies popping up so far, but the lagging is extremely annoying. No excuse for that.

What KANERKB pointed out (avoid the the stun bug in the beginning of a level by pausing the game for a few seconds) worked fine for me in levels where speed was needed right from the start. Deathfield sucks like hell (no pun intended) but it is doable with either sprinting or, if you make it to the first spawn point after you start the run, you can just wait and die until you get someone really fast like Blade.

By the way if you finish the game twice you can get a different cut-scene by a) just being nice to the president or b killing him.

Edited by Captain_Bone_666

The only problem I find is that when the stage starts after 4-5 seconds all the input from the controller is lost for about 2 seconds. This shit screw me a lot in the Deathfield

Yes, that's a problem. But the moment you spawn, press the "Options"-Button on your Controller to go into the pause screen. Wait a few seconds (as long as it takes for the "GO GO GO" shouting to end), then continue your game and you'll avoid the stun bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am having major issues with the game :(. I am playing campaign and my friends can't join the invites, the games crashes ALL the time at least once in all stages. You gotta have some patience to overcame the crashes and keep restarting it. Honestly, it's killing the fun for me. Anyone has any solutions?

EDIT: the game doesn't glitch in offline mode.

Edited by BG_painter