Hardware Rivals - Boosting is now harder

NotAFoxAnymore

I just figured I'd let people know, as of the latest patch trophies can no longer be obtained in Private Matches, which will likely make boosting much more awkward. A 1v1 mode is available which is probably your best option from now on, but it's not ideal.

Also a new map has been added, however its special is NOT needed for the Tactical Support trophy.

Edited by Akira Fox

• 2 months later...

All the reason why if you want to platinum a game do it as soon as its released before they start patching their loopholes or exploits. Same goes for Table Top racing. Easy plat but would go for it asap as there are many exploits on this game 

DF007gamer.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is boosting in a 1 vs. 1 match still possible? I've heard they patched this as well... Most difficult trophy I still need is the airkill with the railgun...

Only if you manage to enter a empty public lobby with your boosting partner. 

Only if you manage to enter a empty public lobby with your boosting partner. 

Finding an empty server is not the problem, but during a match, lots of randoms join on you. I guess, I'll have to do the rest without boosting then. A friend of mine told me, the 1 vs. 1 mode isn't available permanent anymore but once in a while for a certain time span.