Not the Boss of Me

Some tips I've gotten from around the internet (no idea how accurate they are): you're more likely to get one on crazy and hard difficulties (although the only one I came in contact with was on easy mode), certain bosses spawn on certain maps: z factory and time park (although the one I ran into was on lunar landing). Hope this helps somebody cause I've been out of luck myself 

Some tips I've gotten from around the internet (no idea how accurate they are): you're more likely to get one on crazy and hard difficulties (although the only one I came in contact with was on easy mode), certain bosses spawn on certain maps: z factory and time park (although the one I ran into was on lunar landing). Hope this helps somebody cause I've been out of luck myself 

Tried on Z factory got a glitch then got to the final wave 2 yetis and a coin.....

I think I'm having the worst case of RNG jinx ever. Coming from someone who once lost 19 rounds in a row at roulette while playing only colors, that is quite the statement,

I have yet to hit a super boss wave. I still have an epic quest pending from day one that requires to beat a super boss wave.

This trophy looks like it's going to be the platinum popper of this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey there, I actually got 3 super boss waves in a row within 1 hr or so playing at colosseum - easy difficulty (peashooter)

I've heard that a lot of people are having trouble with this trophy, so hope it helps! (:

Edited by BriellaLove

• 6 months later...