Story Missions

Klubkola

Hello,

does anyone know, if there is a list of the main story missions?

In Far Cry 4 there was a page with lot of details and statistics.

I am missing this function in primal.

I don't know how many missions I have to do to complete the game.

Yesterday I rescued the guy with the one eye, who has killed his enemy, after the bad guy has killed his son.

I am not familiar with the names  :lol: .

Does anyone know how many missions I will have to complete to finish the main story line?

BR

You can do the missions in a weird order, so it's hard to gauge exactly how far you are. I'd say 2/3rds through the game though.

Are the main story missions marked somehow or how do I know?

The Hurki missions were funny, but they looked like the same as the story missions (I think some of them were story missions) on the map.

I don't know how to seperate them.

Edited by Klubkola

To get the definitive ending where the credits role you have to do every mission. A main mission is the characters face in the yellow circle background. There's no trophy tied to actually completing the game though, but it does provide good xp.

Thank you all.

I am done with the story now.

Now I have to grind for skill points.

How long will it take? 

I need to grind somehow 50 skill points or more...

You need to complete secondary missions and AFTER you reach the point that you can't collect more XP then you must finish the quests that give you 1 ability point

Edit: how long? it depends ! 1 day or 2

Edited by Rose_Dark

You need to complete secondary missions and AFTER you reach the point that you can't collect more XP then you must finish the quests that give you 1 ability point

Edit: how long? it depends ! 1 day or 2

I nearly finished all side quests (only 2 or 3 left) and I still need 10 skill points. Maybe I will reset all the outposts and get them again to level up. I don't want to collect all the collectables :P. That costs much more time.

I nearly finished all side quests (only 2 or 3 left) and I still need 10 skill points. Maybe I will reset all the outposts and get them again to level up. I don't want to collect all the collectables :P. That costs much more time.

Half of collectables are easy to find :)

But yeah that method works too ! good luck