WHEN WILL THIS IS GOING TO RELEASE?

speedomer

I got on ps3 years ago without trophies but seeing this re-released with trophies makes me want to play it AGAIN! And it looks like it's gonna be a challenge too :D

Can't find anything on release dates so it might take a while.

I wonder how much time we will wait for this game release on store?? Anyone has a knowledge or opinion? I am waiting this game for months on ps4.

it got leaked some months ago, and then again some days ago in the PS blog, and now the trophy list has appeared on this site so i believe that it will be released very soon, i'd say we are going to see it this tuesday.

it got leaked some months ago, and then again some days ago in the PS blog, and now the trophy list has appeared on this site so i believe that it will be released very soon, i'd say we are going to see it this tuesday.

thanks for the information

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know, there isnt even any news on net. I bored of waiting this. At least they could give a date

It will happen soon, don't worry about it, it takes nearly 1 or 2 months to implement trophies for each PS2 games on PS4 that's why it takes a little for them to be released, this game got leaked some months ago, it got leaked again at the beginning of the month on each PS Blog worldwide and this trophy list also got leaked recently, so since others games that have been leaked recently and their trophy lists also got leaked like Rise of the Kasai was released just a week ago then I assume this game will be released before the end of the month or maybe on April, but I'm pretty sure it will get released very soon.