streaming with music?

Lonemankane

hey I just wanted to know from any of you who stream from ps4 how do I set music to the stream? I seen a few people stream and they have music playing while they are using ps4 to stream from any idea?

Note: I heard from some people they use phones to play the music but i don't have a phone that can do that i just want to know how to do it with a bot in chat or something.

Hey Kane!

I did a little searching for you and there doesn't seem to be a way for you to stream games on the PS4 and have music playing, unless you blast music down the mic. You can listen to Spotify while streaming but your viewers won't be able to hear it. People are trying to push Sony in to letting viewers listen to the music from Spotify. I tried to find if there's any other way but came up empty.  Couldn't you ask those streamers how they do it? Send them a private message. 

Hey Kane!

I did a little searching for you and there doesn't seem to be a way for you to stream games on the PS4 and have music playing, unless you blast music down the mic. You can listen to Spotify while streaming but your viewers won't be able to hear it.

You can't listen to spotify on the PS4 itself while you're streaming, it'll keep notifying you that you're broadcasting and that you can't broadcast the music - unless I've been doing something horribly wrong every time xD

• Like 1

Oh really? I thought you could still listen to Spotify while streaming, but the people watching won't be able to hear. I'm not familiar with streaming on the PS4, it's what I read online :( 

Kane, get a capture card xD You can play whatever you want then. The PS4 streaming service is good, but there's too many restrictions :( 90% of Tales of Zestiria is blocked, I felt sorry for the people looking forward to streaming that on day one ><

• 1 month later...