What's the order of importance for your profile?

Fallen_Chaos_

This is an interesting question for you all, what do you value most to least on your profile? Do you care more about your completion rate? Or rather a better spot on the leaderboard? Bonus points if you can put it in order :) I'll start from most important to least

1. My level

2. Country/world rank

3. Number of Platinums/100% games I can get

4. Average rarity

5. Trophies per day

6. Completion %

There may have been some I missed so if I did please feel free to add to the list.

• Like 2

I care about my completion percentage, nothing else. Having 300+ games, I've come to terms that I cannot 100% them all (Even if I did 3 a week for a year, I would've only 100%ed 156 games out of the 200+. I still care about my comp% however, more than any of the other things OP listed.

• Like 2

Having fun will always be the first aspect overall. After that it's just getting nice platinums.

I don't care about the rest so all would be put in the last spot if possible.

In a sense, something like this:

1-Platinums.

2-

6-Completion rate (though I like getting my money's worth when I buy a game), Leaderboards, etc.

No insult intended.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

Playing the games i like :D

But to answer your question, platinums (and the occasional 100% PSN game) are really the only things i care about.

I would hope everyone plays games they like lol

I care about my completion percentage, nothing else. Having 300+ games, I've come to terms that I cannot 100% them all (Even if I did 3 a week for a year, I would've only 100%ed 156 games out of the 200+. I still care about my comp% however, more than any of the other things OP listed.

v_v My completion rate will probably never go up only down lol. I keep getting too many games and not actually platinuming them.

• Like 1

Mostly the amount of plats as with most other people, that's the number 99% of people will look at first if we're being honest. Having a nice collection of ultra rares to put in your cabinet is nice too, still working on that though :D

The only thing I really care about on my list is accuracy. I don't hide any games because then it wouldn't be accurate. The only exception to this is that i'll delete 0% lists for free games if I didn't like the game before earning a trophy.

I guess number 2 would be a tie between trophies per day, trophy streaks, and average completion percentage (including 0%'s in the equation.)  As long as I can at the very least keep them from going down over time then I'm happy. It's not a high priority though.

• Like 1

I care about my amount of total trophies more than anything else. The next thing would probably be platinums, then level. I'd rather show off my almost 7,000 trophies than my 29 platinums. I don't really care about my completion rate since I'm so far down in the hole that I don't think I can climb out.

• Like 1

1. Completion %

2. Unreadableness

3. Number of Plats

4. Milestones 

5. Country Rank

I don't care about number of trophies or my level. In fact, I prefer low number of trophies. I like seeing other players with higher trophy count under me on leaderboards :awesome:

I would have thought it would be

1. Number of Games with Hanakana

2. Number of J-Games

3. Number of Indie Games

4. Nothing

5. Number of AAA Games

:awesome:

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

1 - Completion Rate. It'll never be 100% as servers from some games are closed and others are just too hard, however once I hit 90%+ I'll be happy.

2 - Number of Platinums. Pretty simple really, the more the better!

3 - Number of 100%ed Games. Not including the game I'm currently playing I have 39 incomplete (not at 100%) games and I would prefer if it stays at that number or lower.

4 - Country/World Ranking. My goals for this year are top 10,000 in the world and top 50 in New Zealand and once I hit those and can stay there I'll be happy.

• Like 1

Very interesting, I love all of your responses. Wish I could respond to each one individually but that would take quite some time! lol. I do love the fact that a lot of you put having fun with games first. It's fun to see how everyone treats their own profiles too, we all have our own things we look at which just adds to the uniqueness of us.

• Like 1