Sky Fortress release date

ShadowStar83x

Does the new wing-suit upgrade have the ability to be used in the main game and if so is it safe to assume it would make the base game wing-suit challenges easier?

Yes to the first question. But haven't tried it in the main game to answer the second question.

Yes to the first question. But haven't tried it in the main game to answer the second question.

The jet pack is disabled as soon as you enter a wing suit challenge from the base game. At least thats what happened on one of the ones i had already cleared.

The jet pack is disabled as soon as you enter a wing suit challenge from the base game. At least thats what happened on one of the ones i had already cleared.

Huh, interesting. I had heard the devs say you can use the DLC items in the main game, but maybe it's just missions and not challenges?

Huh, interesting. I had heard the devs say you can use the DLC items in the main game, but maybe it's just missions and not challenges?

In that case their statement is 100% correct you can use it in the main game on the missions but definitely not the challenges, you could destroy those pretty easily if the jetpack were allowed

Basically what happens is, when the challenge loads up and starts Rico spawns on the helicopter with wingsuit from the base game.