Project Platinum: The Idolm@ster

Neku-tan

Yeah, I knew about this game as well. There's no need to hurry I'll just add it to the list when it gets released.

Was more curious than anything especially since I really love the iM@S series owning all the games.

My top 4 idols:

• Kisaragi Chihaya
  • Ganaha Hibiki
  • Hoshii Miki
  • Minase Iori

Was more curious than anything especially since I really love the iM@S series owning all the games.

My top 4 idols:

• Kisaragi Chihaya
  • Ganaha Hibiki
  • Hoshii Miki
  • Minase Iori

I'm almost done watching the 2nd season of Love live and probably going to watch Idolm@ster after that, which one would you say is better? I'm really liking love live so far.

I'm almost done watching the 2nd season of Love live and probably going to watch Idolm@ster after that, which one would you say is better? I'm really liking love live so far.

That comes down to taste as both offer different characters and a different plot, personally I lean slightly towards iM@S possibly bias but Love Live! is a good series as well and I would recommend both personally.

• Like 1

Sign me up please, I have Hyperdimension Neptunia PP`s Platinum.

Okay. Added.

My top 4 idols:

• Kisaragi Chihaya
  • Ganaha Hibiki
  • Hoshii Miki
  • Minase Iori

That's good to hear. The more fans the better. I'm really looking forward to see someone at least in the silver rank section.

You've got a good taste. Maybe it's just coicidence but all these girls are added as a trophy rank icons..

You've been added.

After the long consideration I added Dream Club Portable and Dream Club Mahjong to the list. The requirements for each rank (except bronze and platinum) have also changed.

I understand Mahjong, but isn't Portable just a Vita rerelease of Dream C Club Zero? For that matter, assuming they actually are different enough to count, that would put the Dream C Club franchise at five games, which means it should be eligible for its own PP. Edited by Walter-kun

I understand Mahjong, but isn't Portable just a Vita rerelease of Dream C Club Zero? For that matter, assuming they actually are different enough to count, that would put the Dream C Club franchise at five games, which means it should be eligible for its own PP.

Yeah. From the beginning I thought so, but a few trophies are different for each versions. I understand. Maybe when new Idolm@ster will be released I change the whole thread. I don't know whether it is allowed, though.

Yeah. From the beginning I thought so, but a few trophies are different for each versions. I understand. Maybe when new Idolm@ster will be released I change the whole thread. I don't know whether it is allowed, though.

I'm not sure, but I believe you're allowed to remove games from your own PP so long as you still have five games in the end. You may wanna ask Zone Hunter to be sure though, especially since it's such a big change.

Edited by Walter-kun

I understand Mahjong, but isn't Portable just a Vita rerelease of Dream C Club Zero? For that matter, assuming they actually are different enough to count, that would put the Dream C Club franchise at five games, which means it should be eligible for its own PP.

A PP need 5 Unique games and since Zero and Portable are the same games it still counts as 4 unique games so its alright.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am a single trophy away from The iDOLM@STER One For All but I won't be earning it until Aug20 getting Yayoi past IDOL EXTREME but since I have a maxed Chihaya, Hibiki, Miki, Iori and Mami to use for support even with Yayoi it should be pretty easy.

L8764a9.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...