Project Platinum: The Idolm@ster

Neku-tan

I got the 15 free trophies in Dream Club: Host Girls on Stage, I`am qualify for Club Lover

I wonder what the Girls`s names in Dream Club: Host Girls on Stage is, so Far I know only Asuka

• Like 1

I wonder what the Girls`s names in Dream Club: Host Girls on Stage is, so Far I know only Asuka

Loli is named Setsu, everything you need to know :awesome:

But if you really wish the know less important characters... here.

I shall take the same title, but for Setsu not for free trophies :awesome:

Actually, I created two Japanese accounts, but screw that, I'm living in Kanazawa.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Loli is named Setsu, everything you need to know :awesome:

But if you really wish the know less important characters... here.

I shall take the same title, but for Setsu not for free trophies :awesome:

Actually, I created two Japanese accounts, but screw that, I'm living in Kanazawa.

Thank You(^_^), now I know the Girl with the twintails`s Name.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably being really stupid, but I'm trying to go for the max chain trophy in One For All and I just don't get what qualifies for it. I assume its like getting a full combo in other (actual?) rhythm games (though the way this works it should be much easier), but in those games if you miss you can just pause and retry. Is there no freeplay mode where I can try to get this? The s4u thing is "freeplay" but its just watching the performance. If it has to be in regular producer mode, being forced to rewatch the cutscenes and set up the live again  if i screw up so i don't waste a week is kind of annoying. (although maybe i shouldnt do it at the beginning of a season where theres a long cutscene of the new goal + picking another idol to produce and stuff) Thats more my frustration than confusion though...

My actual confusion is about what qualifies as "max chain". A bunch of things related to bursts and rival bursts seem to skip over beats that would otherwise add to the chain... so how is getting a max chain even possible/ what counts as one?

Edit: well, i got the trophy, but still unclear what the requirements were. Seemed to be only getting perfects on everything you can hit?
     The other thing i don't get is why in the S4U menu the controls switch to western style (x confirm, O cancels)

Edited by lednatius

Edit: well, i got the trophy, but still unclear what the requirements were. Seemed to be only getting perfects on everything you can hit?

Most likely. The chain (combo) only counts when you have the perfect hits. Otherwise, you'll get the less points and the chain will be built all over again (obviously if you get another perfect hit).

Edited by Neku-tan

The iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars trophy list finally has been revealed. Yatta! (at least we'll have something on PS4 :awesome:). About the trophy list.. there's nothing surprising to be honest. Again, we have a trophies for completing the game with every idol, producer ranks (up to 20 lvl), getting 765,000 pts and obviously a trophies for doing your first live performance, audition etc. If anyone's interested, here's the whole list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to sign up

Title:  First Stage

Games:
MIRACLE GIRLS FESTIVAL
The idolm@srer Must Songs

Bonus Titles:
765 Lover
346 Lover
Club Lover

Special Titles
What Am I doing here?

I do own most of the games required but trying to find time to play them is the next issue.

This PP needs some Idol Death Game TV in here.

I also have this vita game as well but have yet to start it but given what I have seen it could be an idea for a bonus title or added to the list.

Thanks

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...