World to the West Announced!

FlareXV

“World to the West is set in the same universe as Teslagrad, and it tells the journey of four different characters: Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus, the child from the underworld; Miss Teri the mind-bender and Lord Clonington, a strong aristocrat stuck to a moustache. Players will control them as they explore new territories and look for their destiny, and will use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and defeat terrible foes. Brute force won’t be the only way to beat your enemies though: you will be able to convince them to cease from their hostile intentions… or just avoid them, if you’re a pacifist on the inside. It’s your call!”

I wasn't really a fan of Teslagrad, but I'm really happy that the developers are trying new ways to make the game/series more interesting. I'm really liking the top down view, gives off a more metro polished Zelda look. I'll be keeping my eye on World to the West in the near future.

Are you excited for World to the West?

source: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/03/03/teslagrad-world-to-the-west/

• Like 1