Tape the X button down on Elimination Race for easy platinum

Frozen_Guardian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Tape the X button down at the menu where you can select an elimination race. The game will continue to register the X button. It will select the race, skip the cutscene, wait until you are eliminated, accept the results, return to menu, and then repeat the process until you level. You will get stuck in the skill menu when you level but it will not spend any skill points for you luckily. You will need to tap the O button a few times to get out of that menu manually (don't untape the X button, just leave it)

You can use this method at max level to get all the skills as well if you care for it.

You will be completing (well losing) races every 30 seconds. The payout is pretty decent rate considering you can afk.

Brilliance!

• 2 months later...

Tape the X button down at the menu where you can select an elimination race. The game will continue to register the X button. It will select the race, skip the cutscene, wait until you are eliminated, accept the results, return to menu, and then repeat the process until you level. You will get stuck in the skill menu when you level but it will not spend any skill points for you luckily. You will need to tap the O button a few times to get out of that menu manually (don't untape the X button, just leave it)

You can use this method at max level to get all the skills as well if you care for it.

You will be completing (well losing) races every 30 seconds. The payout is pretty decent rate considering you can afk.

Just got this for like $3 from a sale so thanks for the tip.

• 6 years later...

Thanks for this all these years later. I’m so bad but want to get this darn game off my backlog, I was already doing this but mashing x and replaying which takes forever and more attention. This is way easier. Didn’t know you could hold. Hopefully this helps me not suck as bad ?