ps4 problems, need help

Infected Elite

so as of around 2 weeks ago, my ps4 started to occasionly say unrecognized disc, or say new games were dirty DESPITE BEING fresh out of the case and inserted. no finger prints.

now it just crashed once, the first time in like 4 months. that CE 32080 or whatever it is. 

the girlfriend never has anything on ps4 happen to her. I DO NOT trust sony to fix my ps4 at all. id buy a new one if i need to. 

does anyone have any possible fix for game crashes or disc read errors? its happened on more than one game and needed extra insert to load the games properly sometimes.

I had a terrible problem before .. my ps4 suddenly stopped and didn't work at all . I took it to the maintenance and they gave me a new one.

Sony has made a bad console that cannot resist , very soft and weak , what the hell !!

Ok , if you still have the warranty you should take it to any branch of Sony maintenance , maybe they'll give a new one for free like me or fix it for free .

when you are able to play a game? do you get read error while playing? or only on boot-up?

well it crashed once WHILE playing. first time in like 4 months, or something.

however when i insert a disc, and its on the xmb, and ill wait for it to load and go select it, itll be spinning saying unrecognized disc. HOWEVER, all my discs are clean and my system was purchased september 2014. is a reletively new problem as well, 2 weeks maybe. ive reinstalled the firmware as well. so i have no idea.

I had a terrible problem before .. my ps4 suddenly stopped and didn't work at all . I took it to the maintenance and they gave me a new one.

Sony has made a bad console that cannot resist , very soft and weak , what the hell !!

Ok , if you still have the warranty you should take it to any branch of Sony maintenance , maybe they'll give a new one for free like me or fix it for free .

no warrenty. i wonder what they would charge to look at it ad fix it. tho i dont trust them much, they fixed my YLOD ps3 and 2 weeks after getting it back it bricked entirely. 

as for ps4, yeah, ive yet to have any fixes on it.

• Like 1

well it crashed once WHILE playing. first time in like 4 months, or something.

however when i insert a disc, and its on the xmb, and ill wait for it to load and go select it, itll be spinning saying unrecognized disc. HOWEVER, all my discs are clean and my system was purchased september 2014. is a reletively new problem as well, 2 weeks maybe. ive reinstalled the firmware as well. so i have no idea.

no warrenty. i wonder what they would charge to look at it ad fix it. tho i dont trust them much, they fixed my YLOD ps3 and 2 weeks after getting it back it bricked entirely. 

as for ps4, yeah, ive yet to have any fixes on it.

sounds like the disc reader/lens thing, maybe try to buy a blurray lens cleaner and go from there. if not work just return it? and buy ps4 lens/drive kit from ebay and replace the whole thing yourself.

sounds like the disc reader/lens thing, maybe try to buy a blurray lens cleaner and go from there. if not work just return it? and buy ps4 lens/drive kit from ebay and replace the whole thing yourself.

didnt think about the lens cleaner idea. definitely will try this. ive made sure no dust etc is near system at all times but after a year of half, im sure the lens would pick up some trace of something. 

didnt think about the lens cleaner idea. definitely will try this. ive made sure no dust etc is near system at all times but after a year of half, im sure the lens would pick up some trace of something. 

If you do go that route, make sure you get one that is designed for Blu Ray, and not just a DVD/CD one. I'd have thought they were all the same, but I saw one in store the other day in passing and it had a giant "Do not use this on a Blu Ray device" warning sticker on it.

• Like 1