Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Cheers bro :) btw do we need like platinum both or can be any o.o?

Since I play the Re:Hollow Fragment o.o for now.

You can platinum one game or both. It's up to you.

Finishing one of the games is enough to get into the hall of fame of this event, but if you want to take the challenge of finishing both of them like HcG Clawz you are more then welcome to do so.

Edited by soultaker655

You can platinum one game or both. It's up to you.

Finishing one of the games is enough to get into the hall of fame of this event, but if you want to take the challenge of finishing both of them like HcG Clawz you are more then welcome to do so.

I will do the Re:Hollow Fragment for now ^^ since getting tired playing PSVita for now xD

Oh if anyone want to play together (the one playing Re:Hollow Fragment that is) please add me in the psn and we can go and grind together :P

I'll sign up. I was about to try playing the game again anyway, now that I've actually watched the series all the way through.

Edit: forgot to mention, I'll be playing the vita version.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

I'll sign up. I was about to try playing the game again anyway, now that I've actually watched the series all the way through.

Sign me up! I need to finish it. Pros won't start for awhile though.

Sign me up too. I'm playing on the vita even though I have a ps4, it's my way too pass time when i'm travelling to college

Welcome guys :D

Everyone up to colinmazzini has been added to the event. Welcome everyone and have fun.

I haven't tried these games yet, but they sound interesting.

Are you joining the event?

Oho, my threads is mentioned =D

Nice you started it =D

Feel free to ask if you need anything, guys =)

Well I couldn't make a thread about SAO without mentioning PSNP's resident SAO expert. 

• Like 1

tips?

if you are looking for speed then try to get someone high level to help you fight the 100 HNMs. that will also help with some EXP. 

Have Lisbeth make you some weapons with EXP boosters on them.

Hollow Area is full of stronger enemies and better weapons than Aincrad.

If you run Aincrad first make sure to do ALL of Lisbeth quest for the sword Lingering Heart. Also try to get Ragnarok in the hollow area.

Get the Crimson Gauntlets as Early as possible as they have the innate ability of "Ignore Defense"

having low defense is not really an issue in the game so boost power over defense every chance you get.

use the guide of course.

i know there is more but that is all i can think of. currently sitting at 180hrs in the game. while i really like the game i do prefer Lost Song but both are great games either way.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer