Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

I think I will join in this too (need some motivation to plat it..), although I will probably not play SAO again before I get 98% of the trophies on FFVII (I'm deciding if I will make FFVII or Disgaea 5 plat my 8000th trophy... that's why I will hold off getting those platinum for now..)..

I have been using the Walkthrough from GameFAQs, but for some reason the names of the areas aren't the same as the ones ingame, making it somewhat a pain to know where to go (mainly when going to do the grind/farm requests from other NPCs).

• Like 1

I think I will join in this too (need some motivation to plat it..), although I will probably not play SAO again before I get 98% of the trophies on FFVII (I'm deciding if I will make FFVII or Disgaea 5 plat my 8000th trophy... that's why I will hold off getting those platinum for now..)..

I have been using the Walkthrough from GameFAQs, but for some reason the names of the areas aren't the same as the ones ingame, making it somewhat a pain to know where to go (mainly when going to do the grind/farm requests from other NPCs).

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Oho, my threads is mentioned =D

Nice you started it =D

Feel free to ask if you need anything, guys =)

Where can i find Sachi after completing her quests. I'ts been a while since i played it and wanted to go for the DLC CG's and where do i even talk to her to make her level 5 affinity, because i dont think i can get her out of the Hollow world.

tips?

if you are looking for speed then try to get someone high level to help you fight the 100 HNMs. that will also help with some EXP. 

Have siliica make you some weapons with EXP boosters on them.

Hollow Area is full of stronger enemies and better weapons than Aincrad.

If you run Aincrad first make sure to do ALL of SIlicas quest for the sword Lingering Heart. Also try to get Ragnarok in the hollow area.

Get the Crimson Gauntlets as Early as possible as they have the innate ability of "Ignore Defense"

having low defense is not really an issue in the game so boost power over defense every chance you get.

use the guide of course.

i know there is more but that is all i can think of. currently sitting at 180hrs in the game. while i really like the game i do prefer Lost Song but both are great games either way.

I like you mention my beloved Keiko, but you are talking about Liz :awesome:

I should probably sign up... Hollow Fragment's been in my backlog for some time now... I played for 30 hrs and barely made any progress :P

Well... it could have something to do with the fact that 30 hours isn't even quarter of the required time :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

For anyone who hasn't started the game yet, I know basically every guide says to go to the Hollow Area first, but don't. Do a floor or two in Aincrad first, then go to the Hollow Area. The HA is way confusing and the enemies are way more difficult as you're not given any real direction and the enemies can be way higher level than you. So it's harder to get used to the game, and can be very frustrating. Take some time on the first couple of floors in Aincrad to get used to how the game works, then jump into the HA to get dem itemz and levelz.

Edited by ExHaseo

For anyone who hasn't started the game yet, I know basically every guide says to go to the Hollow Area first, but don't. Do a floor or two in Aincrad first, then go to the Hollow Area. The HA is way confusing and the enemies are way more difficult as you're not given any real direction and the enemies can be way higher level than you. So it's harder to get used to the game, and can be very frustrating. Take some time on the first couple of floors in Aincrad to get used to how the game works, then jump into the HA to get dem itemz and levelz.

Thnx, that's helpful. I was planning to follow the guide closely and start with the Hollow Area immediately.

I believe it's for one of those affection trophies. One of them won't be available in Aincrad until completing the Hollow Area.

Well, it's not like fighting with the girls contributes much =D

Plus, Kotone usually have late rank 3 or rank 4 affection when you save her from HA so getting her MAXed isn't that much of a work.

I guess you could sign me up, I still somewhat want to get the plat for SAO -HF- on PSV. Other games (lengthy games, 150+ hours, Toukiden Kiwami in particular + one 100 hours plat + some shorter plats, Yoru no Nai Kuni/Nights of Azure and maybe Life is Strange on PS3 and Atelier Rorona) take priority for now, I doubt I'm going to continue soon, but maybe I'll be able to get the plat before the deadline.

Edited by viech54

I guess you could sign me up, I still somewhat want to get the plat for SAO -HF- on PSV. Other games (lengthy games, 150+ hours, Toukiden Kiwami in particular + one 100 hours plat + some shorter plats, Yoru no Nai Kuni/Nights of Azure and maybe Life is Strange on PS3 and Atelier Rorona) take priority for now, I doubt I'm going to continue soon, but maybe I'll be able to get the plat before the deadline.

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Is there any difference in the ps4 game or the vita?

Satoshi Ookami's thread is about the difference between the ps4 and vita versions of the game. From the little I know the PS4 version it is a harder and longer game to platinum, but I could be wrong.