Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Can someone explain or link me to an easy to understand tutorial for OSS?

I finely unlocked it (doing random implementations.. only now noticed where it was..), but I have no clue how to setup it, how the OSS recording works, how to use OSS, nor any idea of what a good OSS is..

Also, it's a good idea to master all classes, or should I just stick to dual wielding? I'm saying this because I'm almost at 1000 dual wielding (and actually already mastered 1-hand swords..), but don't feel like doing side grind just for it.. I was thinking on just keep mastering classes while I do everything else and don't focus exclusively on it.

Can someone explain or link me to an easy to understand tutorial for OSS?

Move -> wait for purple light -> link another move -> repeat

That's... all :D

Do note that recording is MUCH worse than performing it on the field. (Still not as bad as on Vita, though xD)

There are some moves that cannot be connected to each other, though. For example finishers. Finishers are the ultimate Sword Skills for each weapon and Esoteric skills.

DW has two, though. Both Eclipse and SBS are finishers (that's why *)

If you want to know, I had this on Vita:

Depth Impact -> End Revolver -> Locus Hexedra -> Inferno Raid -> Nightmare Rain -> NRE

And because I was bored, I made 11 SS OSS of all DW Sword Skills on PS4:

Depth Impact -> End Revolver -> Dead End -> Infernal Rage -> Locus Hexedra -> Myriad of Spikes -> Radial Shine -> Crimson Splash -> Nightmare Rain -> Black Howling Assault -> NRE

But you need the normal palette filled with skills for this so I only used 8 OSS

Depth Impact -> End Revolver -> Dead End -> Infernal Rage -> Locus Hexedra -> Nightmare Rain -> Crimson Splash -> NRE

Also, it's a good idea to master all classes, or should I just stick to dual wielding? I'm saying this because I'm almost at 1000 dual wielding (and actually already mastered 1-hand swords..), but don't feel like doing side grind just for it.. I was thinking on just keep mastering classes while I do everything else and don't focus exclusively on it.

DW is the most OP setup. So if you don't want to grind other weapons for fun (yea, I did :awesome:), stick with DW =)

*Unless you really want 12 SS OSS, because DW only allows 11 SS OSS. =D

• Like 1

Did you want to be added to the event?

Yeah sure, cheers!

How about a Nespresso :P. Couldn't resist.

Coming right up, goshujin sama.

Nah, it's absolutely random. You can get it, but there's much higher chance you won't =D

That's just great.. Guess I'm gonna have to sacrifice a sheep or 2 to RNGsus like I always do, and it will be OK.

I wouldn't mind being added for this. The guy at my local fish'n'chip shop recommended the anime series to watch after I told him I saw Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? After reading Tad Williams' City of Golden Shadow (Otherland #1) novel as a teenager I became fascinated by alternative/virtual world/universe concepts.

So I watched SAO on Crunchyroll and found the concept of the show interesting. Interesting enough to buy Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- for my Vita and both Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment and Sword Art Online: Lost Song for PS4. I'd like to play them in release order so I'm guessing SAO -HF- on the Vita is first in line? I probably won't get them all done but this thread might at least be the motivation to check them out.

I wouldn't mind being added for this. The guy at my local fish'n'chip shop recommended the anime series to watch after I told him I saw Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? After reading Tad Williams' City of Golden Shadow (Otherland #1) novel as a teenager I became fascinated by alternative/virtual world/universe concepts.

So I watched SAO on Crunchyroll and found the concept of the show interesting. Interesting enough to buy Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- for my Vita and both Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment and Sword Art Online: Lost Song for PS4. I'd like to play them in release order so I'm guessing SAO -HF- on the Vita is first in line? I probably won't get them all done but this thread might at least be the motivation to check them out.

Im interested in joining, ive had this game for a while now but just haven't quite gotten around to starting it. Im still playing ToS and ToS: DotNW so it might be a while before i play it.

Sign me up! I'm almost finished with RE:Hollow Fragment

Great idea to do this before the realization btw! :D

All of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

I found this when I was looking for an implement guide hope it can also help u.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KFwD-LlAgAnguKc_lWV9MKeK3jEUdCnclh5iH5wn7V0/edit#gid=0

I used this with RE Hollow Fragment. Pain is decrypting the places and names because they changed them. Glad I'm done with the implementations, took forever. If you can get past those, you can platinum the game. #NeverAgainImplements

aww Vita version here, so can't -_-

Dang :-/ the reason I post is cuz getting boring grind solo xD almost lvl 180 •_• man grinding for lvl 200 to get bronze trophy kinda stupid... Mean while vita one got silver for lvl 150 o3o

I guess I will wait if others wanna join o.o or I might grind HNM to 60+ after reach maybe lvl 190

Hey, please sign me up aswell. I started the game 2 months ago and kind of stopped. I plan on continuing this sometimes this week and hopefully finish it one day.

Fucking sign me up. I've had the Japanese retail copy for a long time and considering my Vita recently started working again, it just gives me a reason to jump right back into Aincrad.

Both of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Lol it does open your eyes to the deeper combat system.

Nah, but it was fun doing pointless thing just to fill a bar.

And I could unlock OSS :awesome:

Dang :-/ the reason I post is cuz getting boring grind solo xD almost lvl 180 •_• man grinding for lvl 200 to get bronze trophy kinda stupid... Mean while vita one got silver for lvl 150 o3o

One thing.

Actually... grinding solo (if you don't coordinate correctly) is more efficient =D

If you are in group MP, you must be sure to be as far as possible.

If you are close to each other, moreover if the whole group is trying to kill one mob, you will not get bonus experience and instead of ~10k, you get around 6k.

If you are in group MP, you must be sure to be as far as possible.

If you are close to each other, moreover if the whole group is trying to kill one mob, you will not get bonus experience and instead of ~10k, you get around 6k.

I try solo grind and my exp kinda from 5k - 7k only this with boost via exp skill o.o