Show off your new signatures!

Beyondthegrave07

I've got some more grinding left in my current game for the plat, but I thought I'd do a little procrastinating & do another sig first. :P

Dk2BAm2.png

I've been trying to improve my font work in my sigs, I noticed I used to put some type of bevel type effect on most of my stuff. I may need to try & get away from that. :hmm:

• Like 3

I've got some more grinding left in my current game for the plat, but I thought I'd do a little procrastinating & do another sig first. :P

Dk2BAm2.png

I've been trying to improve my font work in my sigs, I noticed I used to put some type of bevel type effect on most of my stuff. I may need to try & get away from that. :hmm:

It seems okay but I would use the same color and possibly font as you did for the character name for your name and lost the glow around it.

I plan to release a text guide for signatures so keep an eye out for that sometime in the future.

Also if you don't mind me asking, what font did you use for the character name? I like it.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

It seems okay but I would use the same color and possibly font as you did for the character name for your name and lost the glow around it.

I plan to release a text guide for signatures so keep an eye out for that sometime in the future.

Also if you don't mind me asking, what font did you use for the character name? I like it.

Actually, the base color is the same for both of them. But I just checked & noticed the blending mode got changed to something different for the bottom one, I didn't even notice. :facepalm:

That's good to hear, I was actually planing to ask you for some tips on it before the next sig battle, since you're so picky. :P

The font is called "Slant", it may've been in one of the font packs I downloaded recently, but here's the page for it: http://www.dafont.com/slant.font

When I was selecting a font for that sig, I actually clicked it by mistake, but it looked pretty good, so I stuck with it. xD

• Like 1

Actually, the base color is the same for both of them. But I just checked & noticed the blending mode got changed to something different for the bottom one, I didn't even notice. :facepalm:

That's good to hear, I was actually planing to ask you for some tips on it before the next sig battle, since you're so picky. :P

The font is called "Slant", it may've been in one of the font packs I downloaded recently, but here's the page for it: http://www.dafont.com/slant.font

When I was selecting a font for that sig, I actually clicked it by mistake, but it looked pretty good, so I stuck with it. xD

PM me for advice anytime you want.

And thanks. :)

For the longest time I thought that was you xD

LMFAO!

There's picture of me in the Post a picture of yourself thread if you're really interested in what I look like.. might surprise you if you have been thinking I've been a guy this whole time though. :P

• Like 1

Starting to experiment more ever since entering

made these two today

Gifted one to tigress

75fd1860-1266-40cf-8de0-5f08e96edebe_zps

Updated mine with a lucy :wub:

a566b562-ce8c-4425-8bb6-f142fc3b12db_zps

More of an avatar than a sig, but it turned out a lot better than expected. :)

Nice work Masa, rocking them avy's :highfive:

Edited by Titanic Balls
  • Like 4