Blacklight: Retribution DLC

I just checked my trophies for the game on my Ps4 and noticed 3 dlc trophies for it. I then checked on here and see they haven't been added yet.

Did anyone know about these?

Nope, thanks for the heads-up. There's a 6gb patch as well :rolleyes:

Well shit.

I love how this game gets longer support and updates and shit than all the AAA FPS games, and it's free. This game is the perfect example of how to do free to play.

I won't have access to my PS4 for another 4 or 5 hours, and when I do I probably won't jump on for another 4 or 5, anyone here kind enough to throw me the basics of the trophies or? If not and there's a bunch to type, that's cool too :)

I wonder if the DLC will be free, I know the 6gb patch mentioned above, but still. Hopefully it will.

Well shit.

I love how this game gets longer support and updates and shit than all the AAA FPS games, and it's free. This game is the perfect example of how to do free to play.

I won't have access to my PS4 for another 4 or 5 hours, and when I do I probably won't jump on for another 4 or 5, anyone here kind enough to throw me the basics of the trophies or? If not and there's a bunch to type, that's cool too :)

I wonder if the DLC will be free, I know the 6gb patch mentioned above, but still. Hopefully it will.

Actually it is a 9 gb update.

Trophies are

1] Gunman Guru

Kill 50 enemies with the Gunman Hardsuit's auto- cannon

2] Welcome to Blacklight

Complete the Training Level

3] Reanimator

10 Revives used

All 3 are bronze trophies.

The patch also has a lot of fixes and stuff added to it.

Edited by snakebit10

Actually it is a 9 gb update.

Trophies are

1] Gunman Guru

Kill 50 enemies with the Gunman Hardsuit's auto- cannon

2] Welcome to Blacklight

Complete the Training Level

3] Reanimator

10 Revives used

All 3 are bronze trophies.

The patch also has a lot of fixes and stuff added to it.

Cool stuff man, I've only used a Rhino Hardsuit, but apparently there's other ones. I'll have fun getting that one. Training level is training level, should be easy...but the revive one has me a little bit, I've been revived every now and then by a teammate in TDM but I've never figured out how they do it, I assume you can buy revive tokens or something with the ingame money, either way, I'm down for these. 

Thanks for typing them up! :)

• Like 1

Cool stuff man, I've only used a Rhino Hardsuit, but apparently there's other ones. I'll have fun getting that one. Training level is training level, should be easy...but the revive one has me a little bit, I've been revived every now and then by a teammate in TDM but I've never figured out how they do it, I assume you can buy revive tokens or something with the ingame money, either way, I'm down for these. 

There is a tactical gear called the 'Revival Injector'. Having this out allows you to throw a disc thingy at downed teammates and revive them. 

The trophies are indeed pretty easy to get, if you had been playing Blacklight: Retribution normally before this patch, then it shouldn't necessarily be a problem. On one note, the developers may keep adding new trophies in the future, so we'll wait and see.

Edited by erickt123

I literally just got the 100% the other day.  I'll go reinstall it since I really want the 100%.  

Edit: These trophies look ridiculously easy. (Good thing I permed Revival Injector) Probably at most take 2-3 matches, if you know what you're doing. 

Edited by SX1nubstickSX

No problem, I am getting ready to at least get the training one out the way.

• Like 1

There is a tactical gear called the 'Revival Injector'. Having this out allows you to throw a disc thingy at downed teammates and revive them. 

Ah! Thanks for that, that's pretty cool I reckon, relying on / supporting a team member instead of just being able to heal yourself because you bought something from the shop.

Would anyone on here know if it means use 10 revives on fallen friends, or get revived 10 times?

Edit: Just got all three trophies in one sitting, revive trophy is for reviving people, not for being revived.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

Gotta love the developers for making the achievements retro-active.

So if you already earned 50 kills with the gunman hardsuit & given 10 revive injectors in the past the trophies will pop once you finish your first match. 

I got the revival one when I loaded the game up. It pays to help people out ;):)