hacker?

terrylutz007

how did some one finish the game in 8 minutes time? I never played this game so asking if its hard or easy?

He did all the story related trophies first. After that he just got all the misc trophies. He's probably familiar with the game.

They didn't finish the game in 8 minutes, they got all the trophies in 8 minutes. There is a big difference.

I haven't played the game myself, but I can only imagine that careful trophy planning made this possible.

I have to agree with you, it's like with The Swapper, you take a few hours to go though the game but only 10 minutes to do the trophies

If you're familiar with the game it wouldn't be an issue

Edit: Besides, the guy has over 100 plats and he 100%ed Sine Mora, so it would be very stupid of him to do something like that (are there even ways to hack ps4 trophies yet?)

Edited by HardXDXtraga

Edit: Besides, the guy has over 100 plats and he 100%ed Sine Mora

I thought you're talking about me...  :facepalm:

He did all the story related trophies first. After that he just got all the misc trophies. He's probably familiar with the game.

Edit : just waiting for more informations.

Edited by escarodasoul

Is there a glitch? Im pretty sure ironbro is unlocked after a certain amount of unlocks. As in you dont have to finish the game. My guess is he played through until he got ironbro and played through ironbro on hard and did the other trophies while playing through ironbro. 

Is there a glitch? Im pretty sure ironbro is unlocked after a certain amount of unlocks. As in you dont have to finish the game. My guess is he played through until he got ironbro and played through ironbro on hard and did the other trophies while playing through ironbro. 

I think it's not a glitch, but a feature ... after collecting a certain number of bros (I don't remember, maybe 12-15) the Ironbro is unlocked. I remember when I tried to start it sometime after starting to play the game it said in the menu "To unlock Ironbro collect 4 more bros" or something like this.

I know Iron is unlocked after a certain amount of bros. But to be able to what he done is still crazy. I mean 8mins, like I said he 100% did what I said. Im currently playing through ironbro and its so bs. So probz to the guy.

I can't check my trophy pictures till I get home but I'm pretty sure the trophy doesn't unlock until the epilogue thing so if he got till that last part on all three campaigns and then just did the encounter I think thats how the trophy time is so small? (if someone proves me wrong fair enough this is from memory no proof as of yet)

I never heard about actual hacks on PS4 but I suppose since some kind of Linux can be installed on PS4 as I heard there is probably option of doing some magic with saves.

However how can you actually proof that someone is cheating? Let's suppose that I played some game (difficulty rating about 8/10) several times on PS3, learned it all around, got a vacation, stocked with energy drinks and rushed through this game in a record time (marathon with only 4 hours of sleep). And then some person appears and cruises through it beating my time significantly (and judging by time of other trophies there were no practicing before the game). Also this person made pretty strange choices like collecting all the exp collectibles on normal, not on hard, and somehow even managed to take collectibles that are hell hard to obtain without some later-game ability. So what do I say? This person is cheater because he beaten my record (twice actually, almost same score on PS3 too) bawww I'm the biggest fan of this game, look I even wear same jacket as a protagonist trust me? I believe I'll get something "lrn 2 play crookyhanded noob".

Edited by PrincessLizbeth
  • Like 2

Oh okay. Well, you cannot finish the game in 8 minutes. So, agreed. Has to be some kind of trick/bug/work-around/glitch/whatever.

You don't need to finish the game in 8 minutes, just do the trophies in 8 minutes, if he starts by doing the "finish the game" trophies the rest should be easy

I usually use this site to check times:

http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=17638

IMO, hacked the trophies.

Fastest Achievers

1   Texugo-928                  

8 minutes WTF?

2   lasthit565 

1 day, 22 hours

3   surivvirus3

1 day, 23 hours

Just because no one else tried to do a record time doesn't mean he's a cheater, good trophy planning and good knowlegde of a game can severely reduce the time it takes to get it done

It's not really a good comparison but when I did the hard part of Pier Solar on ps3 it took me about 9 hours, and a week later, doing it on ps4 only took me 2.30 hours, it's all about how good you are and how much you know, and this guy just happens to be better and know more about the game than us.

You don't need to finish the game in 8 minutes, just do the trophies in 8 minutes, if he starts by doing the "finish the game" trophies the rest should be easy

Just because no one else tried to do a record time doesn't mean he's a cheater, good trophy planning and good knowlegde of a game can severely reduce the time it takes to get it done

Course you are right. With the right planning, it might be possible. Nevertheless, I have trouble believing it. You need specific Bros for some of the trophies. You will get them by coincidence in Ironbro and you would have to get them in the right order near the end of the Ironbro campaign, all within 8 minutes. It is possible. Or by starting a new game and being really fast after Ironbro. But I do not believe it happened that way.

That's just my personal opionion. And just for the record, I never called anyone a cheater or hacker and would never do.

There may of course be ways to do this that I do not know. I did not beat Ironbro yet, so there are definitily a lot of people out there that are more skilled than I am.

Edited by Captain_Bone_666

Maybe you can explain how to finish Broforce in only 8 minuts no ? (which is also destroyed the former world record (any%) )

He didn't finish it in 8 minutes. He earned all the trophies within 8 minutes. Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 2

Multiple saves people, this game have five slots. You only unlock the campaign ending trophies after the epilogue. With 1 save on ironbro epilogue, 1 on hard, the other 3 in Ironbro with only trophy-related characters removing great part of the RNG associated with the bro spawns. You can see in his video multiple savefiles near the end of the game. With solid planning and good execution (he plays well based on the video), it's very doable.

Edited by ElBolovo
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It's possible to get the 100% that fast if you are both a great player and a careful planner of the trophies' order.

I've been playing the game on PC for quite some time and taking the "multiple save slots method" into account I think that this speedrun is legit (not that I could match it though) :giggle:

Congrats to you pal! You nailed a great time! :) I'll try to do the same as soon as I get the chance to buy the game.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On February 22, 2017 at 9:14 PM, Gray-Fox-44 said:

It's possible to get the 100% that fast if you are both a great player and a careful planner of the trophies' order.

I've been playing the game on PC for quite some time and taking the "multiple save slots method" into account I think that this speedrun is legit (not that I could match it though) :giggle:

Congrats to you pal! You nailed a great time! :) I'll try to do the same as soon as I get the chance to buy the game.

Sure enough, you didn't match it, you smashed it out of the park! 

• Like 2

On 26/7/2017 at 0:13 AM, bruin-rocks said:

Sure enough, you didn't match it, you smashed it out of the park! 

Thanks pal! It took lots of hours of hard work to achieve that time. I recorded the vídeo! I'll upload it eventually. And you know what? It's possible to do it eventually faster! xD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...