Salt And Sanctuary 15/3
Day Of The Tentacle 22/3
Enter the Gungeon 5/4
Stories the Path of Destinies 12/4
Invisible Inc. 19/4
Alienation 26/4

Lock if old.

source:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195077

Quality of the games? They don't look that bad, can't complain. There isn't anything that exciting for me except Salt and Sanctuary. The You-tube comments are cold lol.

Edited by FlareXV

You read some of the comments on the video? 

I hadn't but just have. 

Depressing. I can't imagine how the developers are able to block that sort of hogwash from their minds. 

And now I've probably gone and triggered the "indies suck - no they don't" flame war all over again.

Isn't Invisible Inc already out?

On PC, at least, it's been out for a while. Not sure about anything else.

I like those Klei guys. I just wish Mark of the Ninja wasn't an MS exclusive. My fingers and toes are very firmly crossed in the hope that it was a 360 exclusive only, and that it might one day make its way to PS4 as a remaster because it was excellent. 

• Like 1

On PC, at least, it's been out for a while. Not sure about anything else.

I like those Klei guys. I just wish Mark of the Ninja wasn't an MS exclusive. My fingers and toes are very firmly crossed in the hope that it was a 360 exclusive only, and that it might one day make its way to PS4 as a remaster because it was excellent. 

Weird, the name sounds very familiar...

Some games look interesting. Nothing that tempts me enough to pre-order though, 10% isn't gonna sway me there. I will wait until all are out and there are some good reviews.

This is also likely a preview for the Fall 2016 Playstation Plus line up B)

• Like 2

Some games look interesting. Nothing that tempts me enough to pre-order though, 10% isn't gonna sway me there. I will wait until all are out and there are some good reviews.

This is also likely a preview for the Fall 2016 Playstation Plus line up B)

Am I  bad person for laughing at this, I feel this like statement is true?

I hadn't but just have. 

Depressing. I can't imagine how the developers are able to block that sort of hogwash from their minds. 

And now I've probably gone and triggered the "indies suck - no they don't" flame war all over again.

Youtube comments are notorious for being toxic so I'm not surprised in the least. There are even add-ons for Firefox that are made specifically for blocking YT comments which tells you how bad they can be.

And as for the flame war I think it would happen anyway even without your comment on it.

• Like 1

Stronk? 

Typo, or do I need to go to urban dictionary?

Internet got you brother. 

Yes, urban dictionary will be able to help you find the true meaning of the word "Stronk(g)" lol.

Edited by FlareXV

Am I  bad person for laughing at this, I feel this like statement is true?

Obviously my post had some sarcasm, but I would not be at all surprised if a few of these titles appear on Plus. That has certainly been the case with the Play promo titles in the past few years.

I'm not sure that it would be bad if some/all of these are eventually Plus titles, but I typically don't mind the indies (although they mix it up a bit)

But in the meantime, I'm glad I brought you a smile :)

• Like 1