Suggestion for some mobile game

DocVoltacon

Ok lately I cant find some good mobile game alot of then are candy crush clone or farmville type of game, for my Alcatel one touch c7 pop ( Androis I guess ?) I got some restriction no Internet games alot of game that I found are good but I always need the internet so It ruin my fun.

If somebody know game that lock alot like Advance wars ? Please tell me I apreciated 

The Creeps is a fun little tower defense game I've spent quite a bit of time on. Cartoon Wars and its sequels are fairly enjoyable too. Zed's Alchemy is another I've spent hours playing. I don't usually pay for mobile games so they might not be as high quality as paid apps. They're still pretty enjoyable and can be played offline.

If you're willing to play a game that's always online, Soccer Spirits comes highly recommended from me. I love collecting all the players and evolutions.

Another alternative would be buying a vita. It's a great console for when you're mobile.

Edited by kuuhaku

Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider II and Lara Croft GO are great games, but the controls for the two TR games will take... a while to adjust to.

Hitman GO is fun too.

Edit: Also, Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Director's Cut, Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror and Broken Sword 5.

Edited by madbuk