Thoughts on the trophies?

bryman098

Just pre-ordered, I got a second player and I have always wanted to play Dark Souls split-screen, so this is gonna be great!

But back on topic, I think this game might be able to be done in one playthrough, just loot everything, take an oath to every group, and kill all the bosses, but I think you might need to do two playthroughs for the Find Salvation and the Dominion trophies, or just use PS Plus and upload save data to the cloud, other then that the trophies should not be that bad for you average gamer.

Edited by funmom_o

Its up on the store? 

any release date for vita?

Yes,on the PS4 store you have to go to "Launch Party 2016" and Salt and Sanctuary is the first game it shows on the list.

I do not think they have confirmed a release date for vita, it might turn up sooner or later.

• Like 1

This is pretty much a Souls trophy list. Defeat all the bosses, join all the covenants, business as usual. I've been on the lookout for this game, will probably get it sometime after DS3.

• Like 1

Will this game be as hard as a dark souls game? or frustrating?

It really depends on who is playing, I assume this game will not be frustrating for me due to the Co-op, and that I am well rounded in most game genres, where somebody that might not even play a platformer that much might not fare that well with this game, only way to really see is to buy the game.

Will this game be as hard as a dark souls game? or frustrating?

Lobos streamed the first hour or so two days back. It looks like it controls really well, and it also looks challenging. He died to the first boss after only getting him down to 50% or so. Lobos has played the game before, testing the mechanics for the dev team.

I already was pretty hyped for this game, but after seeing how well it plays, I'm psyched. :-)

Small note: the graphics are, uhm, an 'acquired taste', I guess. The environments look fine, but the characters look a bit like my notebook scribbles from highschool. :-P

Oh shit, I didn't realise this was from Ska Studios. 

Looks like a definite buy from me. I was a big fan of their Dishwasher games on 360 (even if I never 100%ed them - they were brutally hard). Glad to see that they're branching out to Sony, and releasing on Vita. 

The list looks very achievable in and of itself. The only problem might be the difficulty of the game itself... :|

ohh.. so we are now playing for only the trophies? No offense, im a trophy hunter too, but whenever i saw a game, there is always a "trophy thougts" thread.

Welcome to PSNP.

This site started as a place for trophy hunters to gather and discuss games, etc, so most games have a "trophy thoughts" thread. It strikes me as more of a habit than anything else at this point.

Spend more time on these forums and you'll quickly learn that, unlike some other trophy sites I've come across, many people here like to discuss most everything about games and not just the most efficient strategies to increase their PSN level. 

We're a pretty inclusive bunch, so if all you want to do is discuss the best way to earn trophies, you'll find that here too. But from your comment, I'm guessing you'll enjoy your time here if you get more involved. 

:wave:

• Like 1

Welcome to PSNP.

This site started as a place for trophy hunters to gather and discuss games, etc, so most games have a "trophy thoughts" thread. It strikes me as more of a habit than anything else at this point.

Spend more time on these forums and you'll quickly learn that, unlike some other trophy sites I've come across, many people here like to discuss most everything about games and not just the most efficient strategies to increase their PSN level. 

We're a pretty inclusive bunch, so if all you want to do is discuss the best way to earn trophies, you'll find that here too. But from your comment, I'm guessing you'll enjoy your time here if you get more involved. 

:wave:

I'm here since 2014 i think. NJKhsdf81 was my old PS3 games only account. When i bought my PS4, i decided to create a new account for only the PS4 games. I love this site, but not often write to any threads because english isnt my primary language, so be prepare for the huuge mistakes :D There are no Hungarian PSN profiles or trophy hunter sites... and that is a sad thing :(

• Like 2

I'm here since 2014 i think. NJKhsdf81 was my old PS3 games only account. When i bought my PS4, i decided to create a new account for only the PS4 games. I love this site, but not often write to any threads because english isnt my primary language, so be prepare for the huuge mistakes :D There are no Hungarian PSN profiles or trophy hunter sites... and that is a sad thing :(

Oh, nevermind then. I looked at your post count (3 at the time) and assumed you were new to the forums. Apologies, I should've looked at when you joined. 

Still, you should get involved if you want to. Your English is very good.

Pre ordered, im probably gonna regret this....i suck at souls games!

Haha, good thing this is a platformer and not like the gameplay mechanics of the souls series, so you'll actually see that black knight behind you, no more backstabs!

Haha, good thing this is a platformer and not like the gameplay mechanics of the souls series, so you'll actually see that black knight behind you, no more backstabs!

Other than 2D view the gameplay mechanics extremely similar to a Souls game. Just because it's a sidescroller and there is some platforming elements doesn't mean it's a platformer. If you watch gameplay you can see its a lot more combat focused. Only time you'll probably really die from platforming is jumping off ledges or maybe some hard to reach hidden items.