trophies not unlocking when they should

Ultraxian

Hi

Ive been playing this for a bit and two trophies didnt unlock when they should on xmen and ghost rider they were assemble the team (gather 3 xmen) it unlocked when I got the letter and ghost rider one is doing the 3 passes on the jump ramp (my records 5 and no trophy) when I was installing it the game pack gave a error message and I had to install it again willbo delete my game data and game and just reinstall the whole game from scratch??

same thing happened to me with xmen table it unlocked after i got all the xmen instead of 3 but the ghost rider one is a mystery. have you tried deleting game data and redoing the update or even a fresh install of the game that usually fixes bugs like that as its mostly a problem during download or installation that causes it or in the rare case a corrupted bit of data if none of these work id contact sony or even zen themselves to see whats up.

looking at the trophy times you got all the xmen (started phoenix wizard mode) then defeated magneto (im assuming after the letter X (phoenix mode) you only had the M left for beating magneto in final clash

hope you can get this fixed im not gonna call you a cheater or anything but id be prepared for that

It sound to me you got the inamous install glitch.there is a small chance when downloading a game, dlc, demo etc that you can lose connection for a few seconds and recconect before the download stops and it will continue with missing data, files or other information (like trophies unlock critetia for example) the only way to fix it is to download the game, dlc again.

The error code in question is 80029564 its not as common now with all the updates and such but a few years back it was pretty bad.

It sound to me you got the inamous install glitch.there is a small chance when downloading a game, dlc, demo etc that you can lose connection for a few seconds and recconect before the download stops and it will continue with missing data, files or other information (like trophies unlock critetia for example) the only way to fix it is to download the game, dlc again.

The error code in question is 80029564 its not as common now with all the updates and such but a few years back it was pretty bad.

I phoned sony customer support (after a hour of trying) and the woman did mention about the indtall/dowbload problem.

Going by what poeple said ill delete and reinstall but ill also format my harddrive as well

EDIT

formatting harddrive and reinstall ing the game and dlc from scratch seemed to have fixed the problem thanks for your help and suggestions

Edited by Ultraxian