Let's Play Catherine

Nice hardcore idea!

I would join since I always wanted this platinum and have it halfway (also have the EU digital version from ps+, but didn't even started it), but sadly I can't join, since I don't have a PS3 anymore (YLOD) and when I borrow my brother's ps3, I will have more important games for me to play (mainly Ni nu Kuni and KH games..)..

Still good luck to anyone willing to tackle this challenge!!

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Nice hardcore idea!

I would join since I always wanted this platinum and have it halfway (also have the EU digital version from ps+, but didn't even started it), but sadly I can't join, since I don't have a PS3 anymore (YLOD) and when I borrow my brother's ps3, I will have more important games for me to play (mainly Ni nu Kuni and KH games..)..

Still good luck to anyone willing to tackle this challenge!!

Thnx :D. That's a shame to hear. Let me know if you change your mind.

I'll join. All I have let is Babel.

Yes before 2017 is very possible. Will join....will fit with Dev Devotee pact.

Awesome, welcome to the event :D.

Let me finished a few more games for Platinum Rain Day then I will see if this is something I want to go for.

I'm still waiting for you to make a White Knight Chronicle event.

Lol, ok.

I'm not sure if people are interested in it. If people are, I'll be happy to host it. In the meantime you can join the epic quest to plat Star Ocean :awesome:.

Such a good game, but I wouldn't want to ruin my beautiful memories of it by grinding. 

Oh, I'm flagged, right, couldn't if I wanted to anyway :)

Good luck to all those brave enough to take on the challenge.

You have an alternate account :P.

Well it's not exactly grinding. Babel mode isn't that bad as people say though (speaking from personal experience).

You have an alternate account :P.

Well it's not exactly grinding. Babel mode isn't that bad as people say though (speaking from personal experience).

If I'm platting this mother, I'm doing it on my main account. 

I'll give it a crack one day, but as always, there's too many games in my stack to get stuck up on one of them. 

*Looks at SO4 and Xcom threads* I really want to join as this game has been in my backlog for WAY too long :( I would love to make it part of the 200 Plat Video celebration though (I think the visuals will work really well with the song I have chosen).

Sigh :( I will see how much more I have of SO by the end of March and I might join this insanity as well :)

If I'm platting this mother, I'm doing it on my main account. 

I'll give it a crack one day, but as always, there's too many games in my stack to get stuck up on one of them. 

Fair enough.

Good luck when you're going for it.

*Looks at SO4 and Xcom threads* I really want to join as this game has been in my backlog for WAY too long :( I would love to make it part of the 200 Plat Video celebration though (I think the visuals will work really well with the song I have chosen).

Sigh :( I will see how much more I have of SO by the end of March and I might join this insanity as well :)

Well SO4 ends after June 2016, so you'll have 6 months afterwards :awesome:.

Gonna have to make time for this one. Hopefully I'll have some stuff done before June to have spare time :P

Count me in dragon.

Should I add my own personal takes on the difficulty cores like on the Xcom thread? (When I get to the modes of course).

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Gonna have to make time for this one. Hopefully I'll have some stuff done before June to have spare time :P

Count me in dragon.

Should I add my own personal takes on the difficulty cores like on the Xcom thread? (When I get to the modes of course).

Awesome, welcome to the event :D.

Sure, but I'd rather you do that after getting the plat, so you can evaluate them all better.

:o June is coming so soon. Must kill more bats :(

I hear that, back to grinding BTs.

• Like 1

I'm currently playing Catherine anyways, so sign me up. It's always better to suffer in groups, so it'll be nice to share the misery with some fellow forum members. 

Right now, I'm working my way through getting gold on all the Hard stages. I'm currently on stage 5. After finishing that, all that I have left is the Rapunzel mini-game trophies and then the hell known as Babel.  :(

I'll join, dunno when I'll get around to it but its the same way I'm doing with Star Ocean 4 right now.

Awesome, welcome to the event.

That's what you get for being an overachiever dood :P

Also a very nice addition to the masochist club dood.

I'm currently playing Catherine anyways, so sign me up. It's always better to suffer in groups, so it'll be nice to share the misery with some fellow forum members. 

Right now, I'm working my way through getting gold on all the Hard stages. I'm currently on stage 5. After finishing that, all that I have left is the Rapunzel mini-game trophies and then the hell known as Babel.  :(

Awesome, welcome to the event.

Nice, looks like you made a lot of progress since your last update :yay:.

I like to join this event! Wow and banner look beautiful Dragon!

Thnx Cassio :D and welcome to the event.

• Like 1

Honestly I thought the difficulty of Babel was vastly overrated. The only one I thought was challenging was Obelisk and that is really just due to the randomness of monster and mystery blocks otherwise that would have been pretty easy too. I personally thought getting gold prizes on Hard stages without a guide was much more difficult

• Like 1