Let's Play Catherine

11 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Awesome, I'm totally down for doing this again. I mean I was gonna plat Full Body anyway. :lol: I'm really curious to see what the trophy list is going to be like in the new release. I have to imagine it'll be just as difficult if not more so in comparison to the original game, at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Inb4 no Babel stages trophies :awesome: 

No punish for auto mode :awesome: 

15 hours ago, Lucas said:

Hmmm, maybe the second time around... :awesome:.

Riiiiiight..... though IIRC you did finished LP P5, so it might be possible :awesome: .

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Awesome, I'm totally down for doing this again. I mean I was gonna plat Full Body anyway. :lol: I'm really curious to see what the trophy list is going to be like in the new release. I have to imagine it'll be just as difficult if not more so in comparison to the original game, at least that's what I'm hoping for.

I know this probably won't get me an extras in the event, but I might even go for full stack of every Catherine trophy list. I'll have to see what I'm dealing with first before I commit to that, though. :P

Stacking plats = more trophies, so that would count as an extra.

10 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I was actually just wondering if you were planning on reopening this event up! I'm excited and I'm probably gonna be in when the time comes~

Yeah, I figured why not.

10 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Think I might be interested in joining up this time. I'd like to finally get around to playing this. I'll work my way through the PS3 version sitting in my download list though.

Nice, have fun with the game. I recommend to do the first playthrough on Normal without looking at videos to train yourself to become familiar with the puzzles and the solutions. IMO Easy doesn't prepare you at all for Babel.

10 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Not going to play this but I’m curious to see if they fixed Axis Mundi. Also with shareplay you can now play this game in local coop which should make the platinum a lot easier.

I'm curious about that too. Doing Babel solo with 2 controllers was a chore.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot more Babel stages.

• Like 2

Since it has been mentioned, yeah, it would be nice if Axis Mundi was fixed solo. I imagine doing it in Pairs Mode would still be the way to go, though, since you don't have to go up as high.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That would be lame. :P I don't think they would do that, though.

15 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Since it has been mentioned, yeah, it would be nice if Axis Mundi was fixed solo. I imagine doing it in Pairs Mode would still be the way to go, though, since you don't have to go up as high.

It would be funny if the developers made the required steps in Pairs Mode higher than Solo Mode :awesome: .

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Importing the Japanese version is looking even more tempting!

Well, actually on the contrary.

This pretty much killed any possibility of importing Vita version 469875288440963084.png?v=1

Now it's a matter of whether or not Atlus brings the voices or not. And when we know that, by that time, I can get PS4 version for cheap.

6 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Haha, I knew you'd react like that when I saw the news. :lol:

Ao-chan is just that awesome :awesome: 

32 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, actually on the contrary.

This pretty much killed any possibility of importing Vita version 469875288440963084.png?v=1

Now it's a matter of whether or not Atlus brings the voices or not. And when we know that, by that time, I can get PS4 version for cheap.

Truuuuue... I remember saying a while back that Catherine would be perfect for the Vita, so I would quite like to own that version, but then I wouldn't get Aoi Yuuki. ? It's probably going to have a shared trophy list too. As much as I hate to admit it, the PS4 version is the one that makes the most sense to import. Right now I'm considering doing that and then getting the localised version at a later date for the plat stack.

I would be shocked if they did bring the voice DLC's to the west tbh. Is it really worth waiting for something we know is almost certainly not going to happen? :P

11 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Truuuuue... I remember saying a while back that Catherine would be perfect for the Vita, so I would quite like to own that version, but then I wouldn't get Aoi Yuuki. 1f62c.png It's probably going to have a shared trophy list too. As much as I hate to admit it, the PS4 version is the one that makes the most sense to import. Right now I'm considering doing that and then getting the localised version at a later date for the plat stack.

I would be shocked if they did bring the voice DLC's to the west tbh. Is it really worth waiting for something we know is almost certainly not going to happen? :P

If you want to play the imported Vita version while using the voice DLC, there's always this method:

I believe it's not against the rules.

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

If you want to play the imported Vita version while using the voice DLC, there's always this method:

I believe it's not against the rules.

Yeah, I know that's a thing, but I'd rather not go through such a hassle. Even if it's not against the rules, it still seems shady to me, and I worry about messing up my Vita somehow. :S

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 14-5-2019 at 6:27 AM, Arthwyn said:

Do you mind if I'm tagging along :)?

The more, the merrier :highfive: .

4 hours ago, jrdemr said:

I finished the game long before the event was even created, but mind if I also get into the Hall of Fame? :P

Congrats, I'll add you to the list.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/09/2018 at 2:21 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

It would be funny if the developers made the required steps in Pairs Mode higher than Solo Mode :awesome: .

On 19/09/2018 at 9:51 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot more Babel stages.

Not surprised to see a Dragon who wants to see the world burn.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...