Solution to finding all the Intel

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping for a solution that made not want to kill myself. Completing the remaining side quests and going after every collectible is brutal and soul crushing. Don't think it's worth it really.

not as bad as ac:unity... plus i already got roughly half of them. 

i find it less tedious if you clear district by district with a team, if your team is also into collectible-, or rather, trophy-hunting ;)

we do the side missions and encounters of a district first, then the collectibles will be shown on the map (K9 unit upgrade) and then we immediately get all the collectibles. 

this also gets us to the next level of the next district/mission, so it's not really wasted!

The best way to go about is to form a squad of 4. Atleast 2 of them have to finish all side mission and encounter in each area and have the canine unit upgrade purchased. Now you will work in pairs. If only 2 of your member have the upgrade and finished the side mission/encounter, they cannot be in the same pair. Now each pair will head towards a different intel. Once the pair arrived and picked up the intel, they will wait in position until the other pair reaches their and pick theirs up. Now one by one, you will fast travel to the other location so that time is saved from travelling. This, if done correctly, could save more than half of your time doing it solo or travelling as a whole pack.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping for a solution that made not want to kill myself. Completing the remaining side quests and going after every collectible is brutal and soul crushing. Don't think it's worth it really.

I did them alone over a couple of days and it was pretty tedious...  I'd say it was worth it though..  One trophy per collectible type - at least it's not one for the lot.  (: 

Let's kill each other.

Stopped playing the game mid-March, came back today and said "ok let's do it". I'm almost done with the west part of the map (from the perspective, there is West, South, East) and I already wanna kill myself.

These trophies fucking suck.

Every time I look at the big map and I see 3 or 4 billion thousand items still uncollected makes me wonder how many more hours will I have to go through this, specially for a game where you have enhanced reality and advanced technology but cannot steal a freaking bike  :facepalm:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just to note - several of the echoes, especially in the later part of the game, won't be available unless you have a corresponding side quest.  Don't be like me and run around for 30 minutes trying to figure out how to retrieve an echo that seems to be just under the floor.

It will not count towards the progress on your main. If you do it on a new agent, the new agent has to collect all the echo on his or her list for the trophy to pop.

On a side note people, after you unlock the K9 unit for the perk to see all intel in a sector after you cleared the side mission and encounter in the area. Are you aware that you could press R1 when looking at the world map to filter the map to only show intel. This would helpyou pick up smaller intel on the map which may be missed as it was too close to other icon over looming it.

• Like 1