Online trophy transfer last to current gen

MikeyRaw106

What's up everybody? B)

Here's the situation: if you transfer your profile from PS3 to PS4 (via Rockstar Socialclub) you get all online trophies on the new gen consoles that you've earned on the last gen automatically.

I'd love to get all online trophies and plat the game on the PS3 and then transfer the charakter to the PS4 so I can plat the story there too. That way I won't have to do the online trophies again, that take so long (like reach level 100).

Problem is, I already played a couple of minutes online on the PS4 a little while back without having started a game on the PS3. Will the transfer still work when I play it on the last gen now and transfer my charakter when I'm done?

I couldn't find a topic on here or on google that answers this particular question. If this has been answered already, please send me the link to it.

I think you should be able to do this. 

Just complete the things you want to do on the PS3, then use the R* Social Club to transfer that character in exactly the same way that you've already done. 

AFAIK, there's no limit on how many characters you can send up to the PS4 version. You just can't send any "back" to the PS3.