Beware: Same Developer as World Hunter

Gage

This is possibly the laziest trophy list I have ever seen in my life! lol

Just look at it, some images were seemingly just left unfinished and still have template images, titles and descriptions start off lowercase and kind of just don't make any sense, and so on. Hopefully the developers spent more effort on the game than they did the trophy list. :P

Edited by BlindMango

Since the screenshots on the store look interchangeable with the ones from World Hunter, I honestly don't think they did.

If the games ever goes on sale for like a dollar I might buy it, since if you can at least earn a few of the golds that worth more than playing World Hunter, but I wouldn't buy it for much more than that.

This is possibly the laziest trophy list I have ever seen in my life! lol

Just look at it, some images were seemingly just left unfinished and still have template images, titles and descriptions start off lowercase and kind of just don't make any sense, and so on. Hopefully the developers spent more effort on the game than they did the trophy list. :P

I was thinking the same thing about them not making since xD

The last few trophies where it says 1st medkit. It says multiple medkits are present in each level. You'd think they would just put "Acquire your first Medkit" or something like that instead of just saying theirs multiple in every level.

Doesn't look unobtainable at all lol

Seems pretty straight forward

I'm basing that assumption off of the fact that half the trophies in World Hunter we're straight up broken and didn't unlock. You're right if everything works then it would appear to be a straight forward platinum. I would bet money on something not working though off the developer's track record alone. 

got five silvers in first 6 minutes with a break in between those minutes to post my first reply to this thread. from the hundreds of games i played this has to be one of the worst, and the first to give me motion sickness. It is actually a little scary too, like getting lost in the woods, glowing eyed coyotes come after you and eat you while you starve looking for food rations. Not to mention i am color blind to shit so i couldn't find a deer if it were standing right in front of me.

I love how they screwed up the trophy icons in the same way they did on World Hunter

LOL! Trophy list = GOAT!! 99 cents is just right for me to pick it up. Wouldn't be surprised if this was free very soon.

The reaction would be amazing if this somehow found its way onto the IGC

• Like 1