Beware: Same Developer as World Hunter

Gage

Someone has all but one trophy now, so maybe achievable. xD

I have a hard time figuring out if it is possible. I just need to beat the last level but killing the legendary buck doesn't even seem possible (I'm the one needing the last trophy). The terrain is awful on top of finding it is rare as hell to begin with and I've been trying since yesterday. These guys really are some of the worst developers I've even seen at even trying to make a playable/beatable game.

Edited by Faster55

Got the platinum but looks like somebody beat me to it. At least I got almost all of the gold trophies first.

Dammit, now I've got to buy it. :P Thanks for the info. Any difficulty overall or is the game fairly straight forward?

Dammit, now I've got to buy it. :P Thanks for the info. Any difficulty overall or is the game fairly straight forward?

It's straightforward but incredibly annoying and sometimes feels broken. The last level is by far the hardest, gl finding the legendary buck in an area where it's camouflaged and easy to miss it because of the giant hills and trees blocking 60% of the view.

This game is something else. Im having a hard time playing it at all, almost every time I try to aim, the camera glitches out and automatically goes all the way up or down until I aim again.

I also experienced this. All you have to do is restart the game.

This is possibly the laziest trophy list I have ever seen in my life! lol

Just look at it, some images were seemingly just left unfinished and still have template images, titles and descriptions start off lowercase and kind of just don't make any sense, and so on. Hopefully the developers spent more effort on the game than they did the trophy list. :P

I'm not sure if it's just template images, but they are lazy. They do seem deliberate. The images with a "trophy" is for kills. The star ones are for achieving a rank with a weapon and the two animal pics are for locations.

Anyway, the game could have done with another silver trophy... 285 points :\

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

OK so I am pretty tired right now and I quickly read the title of this games as "WHALETAIL HUNTER"  and thought it was some perverse Japanese game (if you don't know what a Whale Tail is then google it).

Then I open the thread and the first post I see is

On 2016-03-10 at 10:10 PM, Star Butterfly said:

There's even a typo on the flashlight trophy xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

But I read that as the "fleshlight trophy"

OK I need to get some coffee and come back to this site later ^_^

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

I bought this piece of garbage almost 8 or 9 years ago now for .99cents like im sure alot of others did

..Ahh..the good old days of the psn flash sales of yesterdays past

felt like every weekend there was a new one going on with tons of various platinums marketed for dirt cheap

and i would (figuratively but almost literally) buy em all up, on ps3, ps vita and then onto ps4

well, 8 or 9 years later…here i am, im out from work on medical leave for about a week, i got some time to maybe chip away at that good ‘ol backlog! lmao, so i figured what the hell, i fired up my ps3 for the first time in ages, saw what was there on my xmb that you know ..doesnt require online MP or any outdated bs thats tied to dead servers and i saw this, Ugh, i should have just took the .99cent lose and deleted this game right away..but No, i fired it up and now i hate myself for it, for starters, im not that same gamer i was 8 or 9 years ago where i thought i had all the time and patience in the world to platinum anything and everything under the god given sun, i wanna delete it but im gona finish it out so I digress, hopefully within another day or two i should be done and platinum’d and will sync and delete, So now its on with that legendary buck! And some shotty kills i gota go back and farm out but i just had to say that i will never be able to un-remember just how awful this game truly is and like many others, ive played some real stinkers in my day in regards for more trophies, more points, more platinums but this game could actually be a contender for one of the worst games ever developed, atleast within the realm of todays modern gaming, we dont have to include original atari era days or anything, its really really bad and if you too, have this thing backlogged on your ps3, dont even bother with it, its not worth it just get rid of it.. im gettin heartburn / acid reflux just thinking about it, tomorrow more whitetail challenge for me! Fml ?

to the people who avoided this game, youre the true heroes