Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zafira1290

Worth 10 euros?

16 posts in this topic

So it's easy platinum but is it any good game or what kind of game it even is? i saw the guide showing it being 3 hour plat...

Tried Googling? There are usually a few reviews for indies like this out in the wild, even if they're not on the mainstream sites. 

Tried Googling? There are usually a few reviews for indies like this out in the wild, even if they're not on the mainstream sites. 

Yeah i tried. Thought i ask trophy hunter's opinions. :)

Yeah it is, nice little enjoyable game with some nice puzzles to solve

I got it platinum a few months ago :P It's not that hard. I got all the trophies in like 4 hours :P I recomend watching a guide though because the puzzles on the game are a bit challenging. And you also don't have to beat the game to get the plat.

Easy trophies, but gameplay is awful (control, physics, etc.). I wouldn't recommend it unless the only thing you care are the trophies.

Easy trophies, but gameplay is awful (control, physics, etc.). I wouldn't recommend it unless the only thing you care are the trophies.

You forgot the voice acting is terrible too :P

Crap game but can be platted in couple of hours. Only positive is you don't have to play to the end

It's true the game isn't that good, graphically very blocky and clunky as hell trying to get tasks done.

Also, the voice acting is quite ridiculous, but that's why it seems to be marketed as a B-Movie game.

4 hours and a quick guide and you will be done.

The pop culture references did raise a chuckle though...

Yeah i tried. Thought I'd ask trophy hunter's opinions. :)

Mate don't waste your money. I thought the same thing, nice quick easy platinum. It is easily one of the worst games I have ever played. Terrible controls, crappy lighting and awful voice acting. It's not worth the trophies. If Sony ever greenlight the return digital games project, that fiasco called a game will be the first one I submit.

Over the many many years I have been gaming I have played more than my fair share of stinkers

This pile of festering ferret flatulence however takes stinking to a whole new level

It should be avoided at all costs and if someone offers you a free copy it will only be because they hate you

On 7/20/2017 at 10:38 AM, Evertonian said:

Over the many many years I have been gaming I have played more than my fair share of stinkers

This pile of festering ferret flatulence however takes stinking to a whole new level

It should be avoided at all costs and if someone offers you a free copy it will only be because they hate you

On 8/9/2017 at 9:36 AM, darkbeuh said:

I bought it for 2 bucks.

Still feel ripped off :/

Haha, I generally agree with both opinions but I guess what made the experience of playing this game slightly more tolerable was to imagine that it's just a B movie (the likes of Plan 9 from Outer Space) that I watch/play for kicks and giggles. It only helped a bit.