Worth 10 euros?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It's true the game isn't that good, graphically very blocky and clunky as hell trying to get tasks done.

Also, the voice acting is quite ridiculous, but that's why it seems to be marketed as a B-Movie game.

4 hours and a quick guide and you will be done.

The pop culture references did raise a chuckle though...

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i tried. Thought I'd ask trophy hunter's opinions. :)

Mate don't waste your money. I thought the same thing, nice quick easy platinum. It is easily one of the worst games I have ever played. Terrible controls, crappy lighting and awful voice acting. It's not worth the trophies. If Sony ever greenlight the return digital games project, that fiasco called a game will be the first one I submit.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Over the many many years I have been gaming I have played more than my fair share of stinkers

This pile of festering ferret flatulence however takes stinking to a whole new level

It should be avoided at all costs and if someone offers you a free copy it will only be because they hate you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/20/2017 at 10:38 AM, Evertonian said:

Over the many many years I have been gaming I have played more than my fair share of stinkers

This pile of festering ferret flatulence however takes stinking to a whole new level

It should be avoided at all costs and if someone offers you a free copy it will only be because they hate you

On 8/9/2017 at 9:36 AM, darkbeuh said:

I bought it for 2 bucks.

Still feel ripped off :/

Haha, I generally agree with both opinions but I guess what made the experience of playing this game slightly more tolerable was to imagine that it's just a B movie (the likes of Plan 9 from Outer Space) that I watch/play for kicks and giggles. It only helped a bit.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

It ranks as the worst game I've ever played (I'm 37 and been a gamer all my life) and as the only game in my list that I'm actually ashamed of. It left a sour taste in my mouth. On the plus side, Albedo is what made me realize that I am not into trophy whoring at all : I'd much rather have fewer platinums of better and/or harder games.

• Like 1