Ad-Hoc Trophy Question

Hello! I just bought a 2nd Vita and I want to buy the digital copy. Is it possible to unlock the trophy by activate my account on both console and install the game?

I believe you can be signed in on a Vita and PS TV at the same time (I know this part is true), but only playing a digital game from your account on one Vita at a time.

Of course, I can sign up on one Vita at a time. But I believe you can play the game at the same time on both consoles while being in Ad-Hoc and so earn the trophy. Afterall, Ad-Hoc isn't online so should it work?

Why PS TV? It can play a rare few games, such a worthless system it was.

• 4 weeks later...

Of course, I can sign up on one Vita at a time. But I believe you can play the game at the same time on both consoles while being in Ad-Hoc and so earn the trophy. Afterall, Ad-Hoc isn't online so should it work?

Why PS TV? It can play a rare few games, such a worthless system it was.

The answer is yes. I've had a digital game downloaded to two vitas and played at the same time with adhoc. Just be sure to disable internet on one of them. When finished with the trophies, delete your profile from the one that has internet disabled so that you can avoid having to worry about which one syncs the trophies with the server.

• 2 months later...

Hello! I just bought a 2nd Vita and I want to buy the digital copy. Is it possible to unlock the trophy by activate my account on both console and install the game?

Sure man you can do with no problem, but if you have a second ps vita is better retail for boosting experience (sure you have to switch account every time but is more fast than boosting with dozen people)

• 4 months later...

The answer is yes. I've had a digital game downloaded to two vitas and played at the same time with adhoc. Just be sure to disable internet on one of them. When finished with the trophies, delete your profile from the one that has internet disabled so that you can avoid having to worry about which one syncs the trophies with the server.

Ad-hoc will disable internet on both Vitas. There's no problems either with trophy synchronisation, it will be sent from the first one that will update trophy information. The trophy will pop on both Vitas at the same time and you can use digital versions, can be on the same psn account or different, or a mix of digital and physical.

• 4 months later...

I just bought the game and downloaded it in my vita then copied it in my other vita. The problem is everytime I join the adhoc race it says Unable to join, game room is full. What do I do?

Edit* I got it after resetting both vitas. Sorry, please forgive me.

Edited by reckscollie
Panic

• 2 months later...
On 11.03.2016 at 10:44 PM, DaivRules said:

I believe you can be signed in on a Vita and PS TV at the same time (I know this part is true), but only playing a digital game from your account on one Vita at a time.

Unfortunatelly, PSTV don't support the game (incompatible). I have both so I know it well ?