How is this the least rewarding game. It has kittens.

Frozen_Guardian

How is this the least rewarding game. It has kittens.

Thank you ! Thank You!

I'll see myself out.

It's based on the amount of points you get for obtaining all the trophies, nothing more. Most/least rewarding isn't really an important list though, unless you quickly want to increase the PSN level.

What are you talking about?

Who said it was the least rewarding game?

Maybe you should reference what is supposed to make this funny.

See the lists on the right side here.

• Like 2

It's based on the amount of points you get for obtaining all the trophies, nothing more. Most/least rewarding isn't really an important list though, unless you quickly want to increase the PSN level.

See the lists on the right side here.

Thank you for the insight. Yet another part of the site I had no idea existed. Of course, since it really doesn't apply to me, I will probably forget about it in a week, but thanks for letting me in on the "joke."

• 3 months later...

I can tell is that all 9 trophies are all bronze. Not to mention that PETA backed the game is an additional injury. At least we get a free The Binding of Issac clone with kittens fighting robots. That is the only pro there. And the fact is that PETA doesn't realize that their decision is very ironic, as it mainly encouraged trophy hunting on PSN more than "saving" animals, thus missing the point PETA tried to say (with hilarious results.) Another good thing is that the game is developed by the same guys who made Desert Ashes. Even the art resembles the mentioned game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...