Infinity Time

Hello.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to play this mode online with other people. From the computer menu where I go when I play this mode solo, I don't see any option to start/join a multiplayer session. Couldn't find it in the multiplayer portal either.

At this point, I'm quite confident that this must be like the most obviuos thing ever. No one in the entirety of Google's reach seems to be in my situation, as I couldn't find the answer there (or even someone who asked for it).

Edited by vanesamacri

Unlike garden ops you can't get matched with random people when playing infinity time, which is a shame. Hope it's something they add in the future. 

If you want to play with friends they have to be in your backyard. From there you go to the infinity computer and they join that way. 

• Like 1

It's easiest with 2 players. 3 works fine as well. Avoid singularities, flank the bosses, keep going in circles, kill floaties quick with your specials. Avoid graveyards/gardens on the challenge waves.

Did it in the end with another player after failing with 3 yesterday, my world was set on hard not sure if it made a difference but it seemed easier when I changed the difficulty! 

• 2 weeks later...

Did it in the end with another player after failing with 3 yesterday, my world was set on hard not sure if it made a difference but it seemed easier when I changed the difficulty! 

Your backyard/world difficulty does not affect the difficulty of infinity mode. With practice you should be able to solo it as well, I was able to on my second (maybe third) attempt. The more people you have, the harder the enemies get. It's really not bad by yourself as long as you nuke the bosses as quickly as possible and destroy the floaties. Also run when you're in danger and abuse killing people from range.

Your backyard/world difficulty does not affect the difficulty of infinity mode. With practice you should be able to solo it as well, I was able to on my second (maybe third) attempt. The more people you have, the harder the enemies get. It's really not bad by yourself as long as you nuke the bosses as quickly as possible and destroy the floaties. Also run when you're in danger and abuse killing people from range.

Also I think it seems easier playing as the zombie robot than the plant one!