Who is getting this on Tuesday?

Rngesus37

It's a really weird decision to release this game so close to the launch of Dark Souls 3, that's like the only game you have to compete with. That said, i'll very likely check this game out sometime in the near future.

Preordered it last week, really excited for it. 

is it a hard copy or digital? i havent seen any gameplay or nothing yet but have seen numerous hype posts about it so depending on price, perhaps.

Digital. $16.19 if you preordeer, $17.99 after.

It's a really weird decision to release this game so close to the launch of Dark Souls 3, that's like the only game you have to compete with. That said, i'll very likely check this game out sometime in the near future.

Could maybe be hoping to get in on people being antsy for that release and want something to scratch the itch. It's supposed to be about the length where I expect it'll hold people over for a bit before that comes out. DS3 is still a month away unless you're getting the Japanese version next week. 

Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1

I was wondering why everyone was talking about Dark Souls on here until I watched a trailer for this game and now I can see why. Looks like a pretty cool game however I won't get it for awhile as I already have plenty of games to play. I should probably start a 'to get' list underneath my unplayed games list.

I'm looking forward to it. I have played some of Ska Studios other games and enjoyed their gameplay and art immensely. 

I'm hoping that this will be the first game of theirs that I can 100%. That may be a futile hope though, as the Dishwasher games were very difficult indeed, as far as I am concerned. 

There's never enough games of this kind.