HELP! EXP and GP Resets after every match!

I started playing this last night and today when I played I havent leveled a bit because the level always resets and I go back to 24. I tried searching everywhere and found no solution. I've played like 3 hours today and no progress was recorded. After everymatch I clearly get exp, I level up. But then in the next screen my level is taken down again. All help is appriciated.

There was a glitch which would seem like you'd lose exp whenever you left a lobby. But it was just correcting the system to the right amount of exp/level.

Not sure if this is what you've been experiencing but aside from that i've never heard of exp or level resetting after each game.

There was a glitch which would seem like you'd lose exp whenever you left a lobby. But it was just correcting the system to the right amount of exp/level.

Not sure if this is what you've been experiencing but aside from that i've never heard of exp or level resetting after each game.

I dont think thats it. I was afk for 5 minutes last night so I dont know what happened during that time. Do they give bans or exp penalties in this game?

EDIT: I just tried to play a game with a different account and I got to level 4 in one match, but was instantly reset to 1. So I'm assuming it's something thats happening for everyone rightnow...

Edited by LovesAnInjection

I had this issue last night too, so not just you. Three games in a row where at the end of the game it would show me gaining xp and gp, but then as soon as we get back to the lobby it stayed at what I was at before the game. Probably a server issue of some sort.

Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1

I just checked and it hasn't updated. Its not even grabbing my Z coin total from the server either, so there must be something up. I posted about it on the playstation community forum last night so I'll go see if anyone else responded or the devs have said anything.

Edit: Put in a support ticket too

Edited by ggamer15

Thanks for making a topic on this. Almost started this up. Is this still somewhat active?

For the most part. You'll probably have issues with any gamemodes other than TDM but you can boost those in private matches with another person. TDM is active enough, normally between 5 games on a weekly night to 10+ on a weekend.

That sounds alright for getting the GP trophy. You mind keeping us updated if they post something about the problem? Wouldn't want to waste time grinding XP/GP that disappears although I am pretty interested in this game. Could take the spot that Warframe before I finished that up a couple months ago.